Reviews for Twenty Twenty
fanfictionlover4everttg chapter 1 . 8/21
Please UPDATEEEE! BTW, it's great so far...
Coldblooded-Assassin chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
I just ador this story:-)
ChristineDaae-ThePrincess chapter 14 . 12/23/2013
I love the story just keeping FINISH IT FINSIH IT
RavenKyraAzlynMasen chapter 14 . 2/9/2013
You must update! It has been over 2 years, please! I must know what happens! This is such an interesting idea for a story and you write very well! Please update!
acrobats they tumble chapter 14 . 7/22/2012
I love this story, so I hope you update it soon.
Cat chapter 14 . 10/12/2011
Good story so far.
black rose-raven angel chapter 14 . 8/20/2011
First off I would like to say this is an AMAZING story... From what I've read, you are very dedicated to making a great story for your readers. I'm not good with ideas but I will try my hardest to think of something. Maybe Roy orders something fancy not knowing what it is and ends up with something odd. I don't know if they are of age, but getting drunk always seems to add a bit of humor to a story. Mild romance or bonding would work (depending on where you want them to be at the end of the story) I don't recommend serious romance though yet, it ruins the story and makes things aquward which isn't good for Lian... Personally as I think about it, they should start with formalities, but as the night wears on, they become more comfortable with each other. If Roy's lucky, maybe a kiss on the cheek before she leaves... Hope this helps. Glad you love your new school! I can't wait for the actual chapter! ~Rose
New york Mike chapter 14 . 6/22/2011
I really like his story you shoould really finish it ]
Star Melody chapter 14 . 3/19/2011
So, while updating my story I got the fan fiction bug again...I was looking to see what I hadn't finished reading or what wasn't complete. This was defiantly memorable so I hope you update soon. Sorry you had all those life issues, life happens. It's understandable. Honestly I'm having a lot of life issues myself, at the moment. But I sure hope that you update this soon becuase really, it's an awesome story.

I like the conversation between Raven and Richard, it was cute and touching. Also how Roy wasn't prepared for the prices and the snippy hostess. It was great.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
RAWR im frustrated and sad cuz you wont update this is such an awsome story like seriuosly im dieing mostly cuz you remind me of my fav book BET ME
teentitangirl25 chapter 14 . 2/12/2011
this is a cool story, i just found it i dont really know where you are in writting it but...i hope you update soon ecause its awesome!
Rositta2017 chapter 10 . 2/12/2011
Love the chapter, hate the opener. That may not pull the reader in. Otherwise, I liked it. You detail Lian's relationship with Dinah well, and nice way to bring in Donna and the children. You portray Ollie (poor fellow) so good, but I wish you analyzed his relationship with Lian, whether he loved or ignored her. Otherwise, I grade it a 92%.
BELLARUSA chapter 14 . 2/6/2011
Please update soon.
IReadFromTheLastPage chapter 11 . 1/5/2011
1 in the dark sounds really cool 2 awesome chapter 3 i dunno... YOU"RE A GREAT WRITER!
Rositta2017 chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
Aw, Lian has really grown up. I think she is a cutie even if she still sticks her tongue out at her father. You know what else you should write-a trip to the amusement park. Lian would get a kick out of that.