Reviews for Taking Chances
bomsredhair chapter 10 . 11/23
OHMYGOSH! A Star Wars wedding! I love that Quinn and Rachel just went with whatever they wanted and are having fun w/o getting stress over wedding stuff. And guhhh, I live for their banter! Haha, it's both hilarious and super cute.

Finn and Puck cracked me up. Maddison is so cute! Loved her reaction when Quinn and Rachel announced their engagement, haha.
bomsredhair chapter 9 . 11/23
Hot hot hot hot. So hot.
bomsredhair chapter 8 . 11/23
The chapters keeps getting better and better. I'm enjoying them so much.

I can't believe Rachel went out and got four bags worth of sex toys, haha! And then asked Quinn to marry her after Quinn's sexy performance (thank you Bare for the visuals). Normally, I would've said proposals in a strip club is a big "NO" as well as tacky but it's Faberry so it's beautiful and wonderful and hot.
bomsredhair chapter 7 . 11/23
Should've known they'd both find an excuse to have sex w/o either of them really winning or losing their bet, haha. I love when they were in the elevator! That was hot. The sex was hot. I love Rachel's dirty mouth, too.;) Cute banter at the end is cute.
bomsredhair chapter 6 . 11/23
They're so care-free and having so much fun; I love it! Rachel's reaction to the The Wizard of Oz slot machine was adorable. She's Broadway through and through.
bomsredhair chapter 5 . 11/23
Haha, the teasing begins! I freakin' love it. Quinn is super hot and the things she was saying to Rachel… If it was me, I would've happily lose the bet right then and there, lol. Can't wait to see what Rachel got up her sleeves.
bomsredhair chapter 4 . 11/23
Loved it, loved it, loved it.:)
I think Rachel will lose the bet.
bomsredhair chapter 3 . 11/23
bomsredhair chapter 2 . 11/23
OMG, I'm loving and having fun reading this story so much already. Rachel has sex on the brain and I love it! Their conversation at the airport and in the plane were hilarious and hot. I hope they DID join the mile high club. It's thrillingly hot.
bomsredhair chapter 1 . 11/23
I'm so happy they're together and finding ways to be together when they're living in different states, but I agreed with Quinn and hope Rachel doesn't go on a hiatus.

Really liking the relationship between Punk, Finn, and Madison. It's really sweet that she's got two father figures who loves her.
MathildeM chapter 10 . 3/22
i love their banter
as always, very good writing, perfect rythm, i love it all !
thank you for sharing !
jensaje chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
I really loved how you incorporated Hans and Leia in these 2 stories! It really tied everything together.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Why is Finn a "dad"?
Ghost420 chapter 10 . 11/4/2012
Lol awesome sequel(:
bearblue chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
So worth the reading. Thank you.