Reviews for Never Really Interested
toomuchchampagne chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Poor Caroline, I love her so much.

Very well written.

I don't think they will ever get them together on the show but i hope they're gonne explore more their relationship.
Angelusfaith chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I wanted him to carry her out of the car too. ;) I think your right about the blowout (and I'm praying the pairing restlessly), Caroline's a feisty one , she won't be dominated long even by Damon. Good work here , I think you really captured Carolines insecurity.
Writerchick1230 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I lvoe your stories, all of them :)

Adn I agree! I was so mad that Stefan brought ehr home and not damon. I kind of wanted Carolnie to eb turned into a vampire though jsut so she could get even with damon and be on his same playing field, you know? )
MidnightBlack07 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Another great Daroline fic! (y)

I agree, they ddefinately do have some serious, unresolved issues, and I don't see thier ordeal completely "disappearing" *-) Although, like you, I sadly don't see their "relationship" progressing *sighs*

Nonetheless, thankfully, we have our imaginations! :)
BlueberryOcean chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Great characterization on Caroline. I thought it was interesting that even though Damon isn't 'with' her still, he continues to call/use her. What I really wanted to happen in the last episode was Damon to bring her home...but that was wishful thinking. Or a fan fic! haha. Good story!
Bicardibreeza chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
omg so glad you wrote your version of this scene and ITA, i feel like so much is left unresolved between these two! i do hope the show explores it but unfortunately it seems like the really want to develop an Elena/Damon/Stefan triangle. I find Caroline a million times more interesting than Elena LOL

And YES YES i wanted him to pick her up out of that car too LOL it would have been so damn good!
iceprincessforever chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I love these two. Damon/Caroline fanfics are the only way I can get my much need Daroline fix.

OMG - My thoughts exactly. When they punched out Scum - I was hoping that it was only Damon. I wanted him to carry Caroline. Ugh! instead they had him reverting back to Katherine pining.

Wonderfully written.
Fragorl chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
wahay! more damon caroline! *dances* I cant see it happening in the show either but I was hoping Logan would kill her and then Damon could turn her - they might have had more of a chance if she was a vampire as well! I love how you capture her insecurities! xx