Reviews for Of Gods and Kings
narp73 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Are u going to do more with this story? I really like it! It is very different from the several other stories that I have read. I love the jashin angle! I would be excited to see where you take the story next and who all survived the invasion. please keep shikamaru alive. he's one of my favorites!
happy everyday life chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
This story is awesome! Please tell me you're working on updating this one XD
happy everyday life chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Wow Sakura's mission was freaking cool! I didn't expect her to be so stealthy. This is definitely an interesting story!
shadowofdestrution chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
interesting chapter just inching to read the next
Sakura's spirit chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Aww

Sakura's rescuing Naruto... You're a good writer, I love your story so much..

as well as your drawing ~_
Demon Naruto 117 chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
Great story keeping going hope the jashin people aren't all invinsible
crazyefra chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
It was good, it's getting a bit more interesting :D. Update soon!
hatakevan chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Very unique and interesting story line! And I love to see Sakura kick butt and save Naruto for a change instead of the other way around! She rocks! :D I'm really looking forward to future chapters and the romance scenes between Naruto and Sakura. Great job and update soon!
Master of the Void chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
From the cult's intrest in the Kyuubi, could Jashin be the Jūbi?
Starfire99 chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Interesting beginning. I look forward to more.
xNINJABLADE45x chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
update soon
Moldock chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Wow this is an amazing story. Cant wait for the next chap.
overlordofnobodies chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
So this is your new fic. Not to bad. I may come and look at it now and again but I dont really dark fics so I dnt really now. I just have to see how it goes.

I hope you plan to do thos other lemon scenes from Gardens Of Rain/Symphony Paradise. I now I now but I still like answer.
Lady Stormfeather chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I'm definitely looking forward to another superbly written

story from you!

Your writing is beautiful and flows wonderfully, and I'm

already anticipating with bated breath what happens next!

Cheers,

Lady Stormfeather
zaisuro chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Wow, so far I really like this story, so far it is pretty different from the regular "naruto gets captured." The cult sounds eerie and I cant wait to see what happens to them next. Keep up the good work! _