Reviews for Waltzing With Destiny
Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I really liked the flowing description! And you mentioned Pride and Prejudice in your long AN, which is what the emotions of their dance reminded me of. Thanks for writing.
Beizanten chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This is so beautiful and romantic but what do you mean by 'trascend forever'
Cheekbonesandcoatcollar chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
wow. just wow. Im speechless and trust me that doesnt happen often. this was just briliant, so many of theese out there are just plotless smut but you managed such beauty and a never ending story in such few words. wow.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
o.m.g. damn. that was so good. 0.0 i LOVE your way with words. damn. just, damn :)
Lindala chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Do I need to say once again, that your writing completely astounds me? It's just amazing! :)

Oh, and I listened to the song. Very, very pretty. I understand why you wrote this fic. :) I too makes me imagine a lot of pretty things. And feelings.
Kironomi chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I really like the lyrical descriptions.

You write very well and I totally fell in love with this one-shot.
Ceilo chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This is really really sweet! There were a lot of subtle feelings in there, well done. :-)
Merthurtilidie chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
:O

That was so good! Really, truly beautiful.

Lol I hope noone reads any of my fics after reading that! What a dissapointment! But again, just wow. And thank you xx

*Adds to favorites*
daily-chan chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
two young men transcend forever.

that line made me feel goosbumbs all over my skin , it seems to have a deeper meaning ,even if its hidden within your powerful and talented fingers.

the entire story made me smiling so much and feel like i was actually watching them as they watched eachother and then danced... i haven't seen the movie, but i know i will go searching for it now just to get that same feeling.

you wrote a beautiful, original ( as you always do) and kawaii story i can so imagine arthur ask for merlin's hand in secret so they can dance, with morgana or gwen helping them to do so.

your language use seems mystical and yet again bound to the ways of the middle ages, a very big talent none possesses nowadays and makes a story like this even more delighted to read

great job and i really hope you will continue to write, either one shots, which are so incredible emotionfull or multiplychapter stories which you describe with an terrifying amount of angst. your a great writer, don't let anyone tell you otherwise cause your great and i cannot wait to see more of your magnificent fingers little sis