Reviews for The Red Dress
Guest chapter 18 . 11/9/2015
This is a wonderful story , hopefully
You will finish it someday
bonestemperance chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
awesome scene yet again dude!
jameni chapter 18 . 5/23/2011
Hello Dear Authors! First I want thank you both for sharing this funny & sexy story with all of us...

and second: will there ever bee more to it? I for one would love to see it finish.
maligal17 chapter 18 . 12/19/2010
Wow! This is such a great story! Please continue! I want to know what was going on in the first chapter!
cheysma2000 chapter 17 . 4/30/2010
I love this. I love the plot line, story development. So now I would love more.
cheysma2000 chapter 7 . 4/29/2010
I know you 2 are taking a break but I hope it will not last too much longer. I am really enjoying this.
cheysma2000 chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
I just wanted to let the 2 of you know how much I am enjoying this.
Lana01 chapter 18 . 4/4/2010
thanks for letting us know, miss you already!

hope that everything is well.
Bonesfan25 chapter 18 . 4/4/2010
Hope everything is ok and life isn't kicking you in the butt too bad! Hope to see more form you guys soon!
LaVieBoheme76 chapter 17 . 3/30/2010
When Booth proposes he's going to have a difficult time beating that first date! I love it! Update ASAP!
Lana01 chapter 17 . 3/26/2010
you ROCK!

I love the first date, the part about them making out like teenagers in the back of the limo was really sweet.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

thank you so much!
inlovewithitalianfood chapter 17 . 3/25/2010
really good can't wait for more!
Anne Nonymus chapter 17 . 3/24/2010
Absolutely loved the chapter! The date was so romantic and I adored the surprise Booth had in place for Brennan. I also loved Brennan's reaction and how protective she was of the flowers Booth got her. Adored the bit where he finally told her how he felt about her. Amazing job guys, can't wait for more.

Anne
sweet psychologist chapter 17 . 3/22/2010
This is absolutely the best first date ever! Kudos!
NatesMama chapter 17 . 3/22/2010
Yeah, that was the perfect date. :)