Reviews for The Unconditional Vow
Moonlight Cosmic Angel chapter 70 . 8/30
I loved this story and how the feelings gathered slowly instead being instant like some. I hope they get to be happy so Im going to read the sequel now.
SL chapter 70 . 2/17/2014
Thank you for the beautifully-written story, seeing the evolution Snape and Tess characters. I also find the story smart in that it is DH compliant & complimentary. While it leaves the ending somewhat predictable and sad with Snape's death, the specifics (one last reunion in the dreamland / afterlife) are quite touching and hopeful
Guest chapter 29 . 7/2/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Gemini Sister chapter 70 . 3/27/2013
What a story loved it from teh first chapter. I took most of Saturday and Sunday to read it through and only now getting down to writing you a review and to thank you for me to read adn enjoy your creation. Had me crying, laughing and yep more crying lol Love the relationship beetween Snape and Tess . Off to read the sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Is this book published?!
I'd really like to have a copy...
Guest chapter 70 . 10/2/2012
I'm afraid I am at a loss for words that would even begin to describe how I feel. I haven't been so emersed in a story since the end of Harry Potter. Happiness, grief, love, loss, sensuallity, romance, commitment, forgivnes - all words and emotions that barley measure up. I cried, laughed, wished it would never end, and then excpirienced something like resignation and exceptence mixed with joy. Quite literally a magical love story. Part of me worries that having read this, it may tarnish my relationship with the original stories, but then again, this is a story of it's own design. A true fan's take on a character that was least understood but most loved by many. Thank you.
NessL chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
you largely deserve a review for this amasing piece of work. Thanks for posting it, I enjoyed it a lot. I loved the anti-horcruxe part of the last chapter.
mysterygirl chapter 70 . 7/14/2011
sequel! sequel! sequel! pleaasssssse? it's an amazing story and they deserve a happy ending!
DarkArtist chapter 70 . 7/13/2011
This was such a good story...*sniff*. I am feel great sorrow now that it is over. Are you going to make a sequal? I do wish you would think about it, and if you are already in the prossess of writing one, I await with a exuberant convayed the emotions with expertise.

ILuvOdie chapter 70 . 6/1/2011
OMG! PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S GOING TO BE A SEQUEL! I love this story. A lot of emotions in your chapters. My favorite is when he FINALLY kisses Tess 3 This is my favorite Severus oc story so far :] i really hope there is a sequel.
Ms Llewellyn chapter 70 . 5/4/2011
omg! please tell me theres gonna be a sequel were they bring him back! He forgave himself he deserves to really live!
wokanshutaiduo chapter 70 . 2/22/2011
please do a sequel DX I need a happy ending for severus
White Gray chapter 70 . 1/6/2011
Wow. Just. Wow. It's the best fanfic I've read, honestly. It's perfect, just to my liking (I like stories that don't wander off too much from the original). And I still mean what I wrote somewhere in the middle - I think I've found a fanfic soul-mate...

"If his soul resides in this ring, there might be a way to bring him back."

Do I sense a sequel coming?

You must write a sequel! (Now's your turn to send me a reply saying 'I will write a sequel...') I won't be able to see, but there should be a blank expression on your face... ;)

I had great time reading this! Thanks!
White Gray chapter 69 . 1/6/2011
AH, so you figured you could save his soul if you couldn't save his body... INGENIOUS.

I'd love to have him locked in a ring like that. Well, except that would mean he'd have to die...
White Gray chapter 68 . 1/6/2011
OMG, something is definitely up with that ring!

I am intrigued... Could you possibly have an alternative way of bringing Severus back? So far you've stayed true to the original. One cannot bring back the dead. Right?