Reviews for Polish
THERE HAS TO BE MORE FEM DENNOR THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL BBY KEEP WRITING
Blood on the Sakuras chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I love this!
orangepumpkins chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Haha, I read the title as Polish as in Poland and then I got really confused when Sweden appeared XD
Anyways, cute fic :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
OK, im really dense
i was thinking the whole time "this have to be a misunderstanding or something, it's called polish, so there have to poland in there..."
yeah, im geniu :D
it was a really lovely story!
mignonmuna chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Huhuhurr, I loved it. u
one guy chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
As a matter of fact, I like yuri. I just didn't figure you would write it and didn't ask. Actually, why not?

And I liked this story. It grabbed my attention almost from the start and it was intriguing, funny, romantic. I'm planning to read some other polish AU fics by you.

Ice was an interesting character. She looked so mysterious and graceful. And for some reason, I very much liked the part where she was miming laughter.

By the way, I read "The fallen interlude" again yesterday. I think I enjoyed it more than before.

See ya. ;)
skipper3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This is so adorable! I really, really loved all the interactions between the characters and the references to all the other couples. Gah, I really wish you would turn this into a full, chaptered fic someday!

But I'm very happy with what I have right now. This was a wonderful story and I'll be very happy if you ever decide to explore this universe again!

I loved this! :)

~Skipper~
SulpiciaDoesntApprove chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Now... I don't usually like genderbend much, but this... this was really awesome! :D

I especially like Iceland (the little meanie!) and Denmark, I must say they make excellent females. The whole "High School Drama" feeling was really amusing. Your sense of humor really made me laugh too.

"Ice grumbled as she collected the dirty plates; she knew she should have slipped the rat poison into Denmark's food."

That sentence made me laugh out loud.

... I think I ship fem!Norway/fem!Denmark now...

You should really write more of this!
Night Xiniall chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I love you like the stars above!

THIS WAS AMAZING, I LOVED IT. Heh heh, you made me realize the reason I have a love-hate relationship with DenNor. Norway's so much like a gurl, the pairing almost seems straight. BUT IF IT'S YURI, IT'S FIVE BILLION TIMES BETTER. 8D

As I said before, loved it.

-nx.
YAY chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
OMG, I read it in LJ and couldn't find it again. I'm so happy that I can read it again! 3
snowychann chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
WOW.

My first Yuri-fic.

AND I LOVED IT. SO MUCH.

yeah...
YeahYeahYeah chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Kudos to you for this awesome AU!
fanalisse chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Lol, I love all the little side pairings. XD

And Fem!Denmark is so awesome! Gotta love him...er, her, yo. :D
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
very cute i love it love especially how you kept them so well in character, even being female. a lot of times when people do fem! characters they change them to make them uber girly and crap, taking away from their characters. you did a good job
Thanh-Ren chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Congration on the yuri thing. Even if it a genderbend of Demark/Norway.

Still... awesome.

Usually genderbend don't really impress me but your story retain that warm-heartness that your most of your stories has.