Reviews for Screw, Marry, Kill
hellishrose chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Loved how the silly little game turned into heavy territory and they didn't bak down. Tony said it all and put it out there!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
So cute )
MusicalBeauty chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I really want to play this game now. Like, seriously! A few minor errors but they could have been easily made. :)
Lillyflora chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! So cute!
Lynne chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I thought it was cute ... I always thought Ziva & Tony should get together !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Hee hee! This is brilliant! Cute and sweet and full of crazy awesomeness!
parischangedher chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
aww this was cute! I love the tiva in it! Great story!
basket-case1880 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This was a great story. When you listed the presidents I automatically said your exact choices and the Clinton reason I had was the exact same one you gave. I may be Scottish but I love the American culture since I have a familial connection.

Laura
inako chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
great story, loved the game haha. i have to try it. xD x33
me chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
is this just after cloak or sumthin or just after agent afloat? y duz evry1 hate vance?
JessicaKan chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I love this story! This is my third time reading it, and I definitely plan on reading it MANY more times after this. And I loved your use of the game Screw, Marry, Kill. I've never played it before, but I have heard of it. I also loved your choices for the game. Great job! :)
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Liked the idea of this. Interesting
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
When McGee (without thinking) said he would marry Gibbs, I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing out loud during maths class... x'D Awesome fic!
MioneAlterEgo chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Cute premise! I can definitely see the Gibblets playing this when he's not around. :-)

I used to play this with my college roommates, only under a different name. We learned it from the book "Bridget Jones's Diary," in which it's called Marry, Shag, or Push Off a Cliff. It's kind of a mouthful, but the word "shag" is just funny, so that's what we called it. Thanks for refreshing some great memories and providing a smile today!
ClassynSassy chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Ahh, I love this story, I wish I would of thought of it. I tried so hard not to laugh out loud, I tried biting my lip an dcovering my mouth but I still laughed. )