Reviews for I Go Down on You
I want that sick sadistic bastard to die. Run away shuuhei go back to kensei
victoria.dorsey.376 chapter 11 . 1/6
Please continue with this story its just getting to the good part
KneelingAngel chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
You're never going to update this story again, are you? TTTT
Pupcake125 chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
Ah, I have had the same problem with annoying reviewers. All I can say is ignore them. What you're doing is a wonderful masterpiece and I for one have no idea what other manga they're talking about, but who cares? Your work is truly amazing and this story has kept me on the edge of my seat for the past week and I've LOVED it. Please don't let them get you down. Update soon. I'm itching for more! GREAT WORK!
Pupcake125 chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
My jaw didn't just drop, it went through the freaking floor. Wow, what a sick twisted bastard! I like where this is going. I LOVE menacing plot twists! This is great!
Pupcake125 chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
OH MY GOD! I I AM FREAKING OUT! MUST READ NEXT CHAPTER!
Pupcake125 chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Oh no... oh no... oh no no no no no no no no! What's this jerk coming up here and being all, "Hey, I'm your daddy." I ain't having it! God, this chapter broke my heart! But I still loved it! Great job! Kensei better find this kid soon or I'm going to blow a gasket!
Pupcake125 chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
AAAAAHHH MAN! This broke my heart! I could even read the last two paragraphs! No, Shuuhei, NO! GO get your white-haired God! GREAT job, I love it. THE FEELS!
Pupcake125 chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Awwww yeah, Shuuhei wanting some birthday sex. That a boy! Great chapter! Love the emotion!
Pupcake125 chapter 5 . 8/15/2014
Noooooo, Kensei, no! Don't let your little Shuuhei go! You need him. Shuuhei needs you! Kensei, don't do anything stupid! God I love this story. Great job!
unknownotaku chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
This might be one of the most interesting plots I've ever come across. Ive been looking for a lot of fanfictions based off of one of my favorite pairings and i think this one takes the cake. Ive read a lot of other ones that gave me that ' fuzzy and warm' feeling, but this one gives me goosebumps.

I dont want to peek into that rude comment from one of the writers but i can agree that sometimes people may not notice that the person who wrote this didnt mean to take the idea. That just means that they think alike. I dont know what that person commented, but dont let it get to you. Youre just that type of writer that some people envy. But that just means you got talent. So keep on showing that talent to the world and keep writing!
0Koji-chan chapter 10 . 3/13/2014
Please of please tell me you are going to continue and if you have/were can you message me the link on his website
K.E.G.G.1990 chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
Oh my god! You have to have to finish this story! Im soo inlove with it! Screw what other people say! Your an amazing writer and if other people dont like it, screw them. They shouldnt read it than! Please update soon. I love this pairing. This is the best yet. I cant wait to findout what happens!
BoughtForNot chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Wow! Just Wow! This is awesome! Amazing! I haven't read anything like this EVER! You are an extremely talented writer. And I enjoyed this very much. I would love to know what happens or have you abandoned the story? Please continue this story.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
I wish I could read more of this. It's a good story