Reviews for I Go Down on You
i love this story
need an update
ryuu chapter 11 . 5/4
please update soon
did you forget about this fic?
Andy chapter 11 . 4/30
Oh,, God,, i love your this fanfic,, i want you to continue this story please... It has been so long time,, please an update :3 :3
Teapot1996 chapter 11 . 4/5
Ewww... and I thought I'd never read an incomplete fic again so that I won't get disappointed...
KenShuu, is this the end? Very few people are out there who ship KenShuu and even fewer people who actually write... If only I could write shit..

Eh whatever. I was prepared for the consequences, too bad this story setting was really good.
Teapot1996 chapter 8 . 4/5
WTF
0Kojichan chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
I remember this fanfic~! I remember this chapter when you had put it up and I was screaming 'No! Please don't end it there!'

Love the story so far~~
hotta chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
I really love this:( why can't negative asswipes just piss off so the rest of us can enjoy these stories these great authors are kind enough to share. Don't like don't read,obviously When you're reading halfway n realise its similar to some damn manga or whatever out there, just quit reading! N quit spitting on others work :(
Anyways love your works! Am happy to read this!
Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/24/2015
I want that sick sadistic bastard to die. Run away shuuhei go back to kensei
victoria.dorsey.376 chapter 11 . 1/6/2015
Please continue with this story its just getting to the good part
KneelingAngel chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
You're never going to update this story again, are you? TTTT
Pupcake125 chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
Ah, I have had the same problem with annoying reviewers. All I can say is ignore them. What you're doing is a wonderful masterpiece and I for one have no idea what other manga they're talking about, but who cares? Your work is truly amazing and this story has kept me on the edge of my seat for the past week and I've LOVED it. Please don't let them get you down. Update soon. I'm itching for more! GREAT WORK!
Pupcake125 chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
My jaw didn't just drop, it went through the freaking floor. Wow, what a sick twisted bastard! I like where this is going. I LOVE menacing plot twists! This is great!
Pupcake125 chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
OH MY GOD! I I AM FREAKING OUT! MUST READ NEXT CHAPTER!
Pupcake125 chapter 8 . 8/16/2014
Oh no... oh no... oh no no no no no no no no! What's this jerk coming up here and being all, "Hey, I'm your daddy." I ain't having it! God, this chapter broke my heart! But I still loved it! Great job! Kensei better find this kid soon or I'm going to blow a gasket!
Pupcake125 chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
AAAAAHHH MAN! This broke my heart! I could even read the last two paragraphs! No, Shuuhei, NO! GO get your white-haired God! GREAT job, I love it. THE FEELS!