Reviews for I Go Down on You
JustMe chapter 11 . 7/21
So...I made it to chapter eleven...and then sobbed quietly under my covers after realizing that not only had this fic - one of the most unequivocally original kenshuu (or shuken?) tales I've ever read - been left unfinished, but I wouldn't even get the sweet satisfaction of reading an eleventh "chapter" after you basically maxed out the cliffhanger count (I should have seen “authors note” sooner, but…*wipes tears and breathes past lump in throat*…I didn’t)(…and yeah, I’m talking about cliffhangers like: His father's a serial killer? Is he even his father? Will Kensei and Shuhei reconcile? Will there be elements of protectiveness/rescue? Does Kensei ever learn how to cook? Will Shuhei ever know why Kensei hasn't been responding to his texts? Does Kensei ever understand that Shuhei wanted him to come after him?)

There is a near palpable amount of emotional tension weaved into this story, and that in addition the theme of (not forbidden) but very nearly forbidden love kept me exceedingly engaged (and I am by no means easily interested). I understand it's been years since you've touched this story, but I beg you, please...please, don't do this to me...my heart can take another unfinished fanfic (let alone one so magnificent and well-received).

Honestly though, I can completely understand both the need for inspiration and the consequences of a frenetic agenda...so I have a proposal: if your reviving the story is entirely out of the question, would you be willing to allow me to continue the story myself...would you pass the torch?
DrarryPeoples chapter 11 . 1/2
Anyone who says shit like that are all bitches! Please come back! I'd think of it as a compliment if I were you: most of the fanfictions of anime give off a far off perception of the show and do you know why? It's because they make it too...how should I say it...real life-ish.

The best thing any ANIME fanfiction-reader would wish for is to feel the same as you do when WATCHING the anime, am I right? And what is closer to reading something anime-ish than manga? I'd say nothing! Does this sound like an add? YES! YES IT DOES!

And as for that "same plot" shit, go fuck yourself. It's as the author says, IF YOU THINK OF SOMETHING, SOMEONE IN THE WOLRD'S ALREADY THOUGHT OF IT. Ever heard of that? That's why when people say you're not alone, they're actually right.

I'm on your side, My Lord (or Milady...I'll visit your profile now) I hope life is treating you well 3
Anjanie chapter 11 . 10/5/2016
O, new review here!
Isolating chapter 11 . 9/13/2016
Yikes Well I hope you update and those people are idiots.- . the smallest thing could remind anyone of something; I can honestly say. This story has never made me think of some anime/manga plot. I cannot wait to see more from you and thank you for all your hard work! : )
ryuu chapter 10 . 5/4/2016
i love this story
need an update
ryuu chapter 11 . 5/4/2016
please update soon
did you forget about this fic?
Andy chapter 11 . 4/30/2016
Oh,, God,, i love your this fanfic,, i want you to continue this story please... It has been so long time,, please an update :3 :3
Teapot1996 chapter 11 . 4/5/2016
Ewww... and I thought I'd never read an incomplete fic again so that I won't get disappointed...
KenShuu, is this the end? Very few people are out there who ship KenShuu and even fewer people who actually write... If only I could write shit..

Eh whatever. I was prepared for the consequences, too bad this story setting was really good.
Teapot1996 chapter 8 . 4/5/2016
WTF
0Kojichan chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
I remember this fanfic~! I remember this chapter when you had put it up and I was screaming 'No! Please don't end it there!'

Love the story so far~~
hotta chapter 11 . 8/31/2015
I really love this:( why can't negative asswipes just piss off so the rest of us can enjoy these stories these great authors are kind enough to share. Don't like don't read,obviously When you're reading halfway n realise its similar to some damn manga or whatever out there, just quit reading! N quit spitting on others work :(
Anyways love your works! Am happy to read this!
Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/24/2015
I want that sick sadistic bastard to die. Run away shuuhei go back to kensei
victoria.dorsey.376 chapter 11 . 1/6/2015
Please continue with this story its just getting to the good part
KneelingAngel chapter 11 . 11/28/2014
You're never going to update this story again, are you? TTTT
Pupcake125 chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
Ah, I have had the same problem with annoying reviewers. All I can say is ignore them. What you're doing is a wonderful masterpiece and I for one have no idea what other manga they're talking about, but who cares? Your work is truly amazing and this story has kept me on the edge of my seat for the past week and I've LOVED it. Please don't let them get you down. Update soon. I'm itching for more! GREAT WORK!