Reviews for Pieces
Loved it!
SmileyAddy chapter 6 . 4/3/2010
update soon
oxtwilighthsmxo chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
UGH IS HE EVER GONNA STOP THINKING ABOUT HER HE HAS TO GIVE HE CHANCE!BUT GREAT STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
zefron0108 chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
aw that was.. nice of Troy lol :D

i havnt seen anything for bandslam till yest. morning.. its so messed.. Summit is just... ergg

but least i got it yest. :)

lovely chap.! 3
philipno2 chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Aww... so cute!

When is Gabriella going to find out about Lacey?

Oh the suspence!
Midnight113 chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
That went well. ;) Excellent chapter, I'm glad they discussed why neither of them called and about the prospect of being friends. I like how you added that flashback with the pen and how they first 'met' each other. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Happy belated birthday, hope it was a good one. I love the banner and your right, it's disgusting how Summit has played favorites with their promoting. Not that I'm surprised, it's only natural that they support the films that bring in the most money. I just wish they would have given Bandslam more attention. :(
elayna05 chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
honestlty expectd like a whole like you were dead when she died thing XD

but this was better because if you ever do her pov you could kinda show how broken he was

how lost i guess

awesome chapter
nicolypoly chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
yeah! they're getting closer!

loven it!
Steph2013 chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
Good chapter, Am glad their friends know. i hope troy can open up thoguth. Update soon.
FlakeGirl chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
Aww so that was cute. ;)

It's nice that they're becomeing friends now. And that Troy is kind of taking the role of protector. :)

Update soon!

whirlergirl .x.
Ireth Kay chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
Love it!
FlakeGirl chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
Just founds this beautiful thing on my way across fanfiction net. And I like it. ;)

Update soon1

whirlergirl .x.
zefron0108 chapter 5 . 3/8/2010
o they have classes together ;D

lol lovely chap.! great job ) 3
Stacey1013 chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
aw cute chapter. Haha, poor Chad he's in trouble
Steph2013 chapter 5 . 3/5/2010
Good chapter. I guess from other chapters they were in highschool. But good chapter. Update soon.