Reviews for Tayura's Life
FA8Tx chapter 1 . 9/2/2018
Veri n1c30h7st0ri2Z
Roxasnobodyxiii13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I didn't choose the minamoto life, the minamoto life chose me.
hiimkameko chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Wow, poor Tayura, although he kinda serves as the comical relief, being the only 'normal' person in the entire series must be hard :P
ChloeRileyWolfe chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I love this story!
xpetunia chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
heyy nice fanfic!
ive always lub tayura. he's meh fav character in kanokon. -w- also like tayura's and akane's relationship its really adorable. x3 anways lub dis fanfic. keep up da gud work, dude! ouo b
Tomahawk 3.0 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Very well done! It was awesome work you did here.
Sashocirrione chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
You capture Tayura's voice perfectly!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
What...the...Hell? I come here expecting to read something about Kanokon and I get this? You don't even deserve to keep writing anymore.
ZeroSlayer1986 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
You have to write another one or add on to this one. I enjoyed reading it especially how you had Tayura describing everyone's life from his perspective.
SNHunter chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This was quite enjoyable. I'd like to see where you go with this one. I hope that you update a new chapter soon. I've just gotten into this series and read all the current managa chapters and I really love it. This series, is cute, funny and at times prettydamn hot. Not yo mention it can be pretty badass when the fights occur, thought Bleach and Naruto still trump it, lol.

Well anyways looking foward to the second, third, fourth and beyond chapters. I also really lke the way you put it through Tayura's perspective. I hope things stay that way, he really doesn't get as much credit in the series, thus far. He usually gets tossed in the back when important tings happen, so this change is quite welcomed.
sirmoocowthethird chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
dude you have 100 percent of the audience for kanokon stories.
Deleted User 1548212 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I LUFF JOO.

(That means it was great.)
Reaper7 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
That was weird, but a bit funny I guess.
Rpgingmaster chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
That was actually disturbingly accurate and very amusing.

Also, nice to see a Kanokon fanfic. Never thought I would.

Keep up the good work.