Reviews for Waiting for First Light
Lady Pixel chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
What a sweet story, funnily enough I had just sat down with a hot cup of coffee before I saw your wee summary...I just had to click on it...
The-Purple-Bunny-Girl chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
Oh wow this was awesome!
HyperPenguin chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
AH! This story made me feel so happy. I'm all warm and fuzzy inside now. I hope you write more Alistair Cousland stories in the future because I will definitely read them as soon as I see your name as the author. Keep up the great work!
Kakimashou chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Very nicely done.
Victoria Pratt chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Aw! Such a nice ending! It made me smile. ]

I definitely think it's worth continuing. So if you get the inspiration, go with it!
Shelbystar chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
SQUE! I love happy endings and this one was so beautifully written and satisfying. Alistair and FemCousland love stories are the best here (in my humble opinion) and you captured these characters so perfectly. Great job!
Kamikashi chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
MORE! MORE! MORE!

You got me hooked! As hooked as the game, and that game's a drug.

This is well-written, and consuming in its flow.

Well done! MORE ASAP!
Ryoko Metallium chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
I really really enjoying this story so far! It's how to find writers nowadays that have a poetic style of writing and can keep the characters in...well, character lol. I think I'm enjoying this story most because I played the Cousland Origin story and throughout my playing I thought of the character as myselfl. Lol I know that sounds very self indulging. I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
Swirlwind chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
So nice to read something new from you! I'd love to read more, so if you have ideas to take the story forward, you can count on at least one reader ;)
impsy chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I really enjoyed this! Her story about meeting Cailan was fantastic, and admitting to having "childish fantasies about being queen" was really great - as was Alistair's response! It was a nice take on their relationship, and the ending was wonderful. Oh Alistair. :3 I would definitely read more if you decided to continue this.

Thanks for sharing!