Reviews for Senseless
sandlinerica chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
Can't wait for more!
ChEmMiE chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Omg!

I just read this whole story so far ( or well, over the past 3 days)... And LOVE it! All 3 of the chapters (esp the first 2!) :D

hope you'll add more to this soon, as well as apoc :)

and hey, i wouldn't mind sequels to each of these 'one-shots either :)
IronIsraeliButterfly chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
A fascinating installment into the universe that you have carefully cultivated. Wouldn't a very small dosage of cynaide kill instanteously, though? I am eagerly awaiting your next installment, though my favourite one was the one where Ziva was blind.

Keep up the good work
Zivacentric chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
So glad to see an update on this story as I very much enjoyed the 1st 2 chaps. I always love overt Zibbs, but the subtle hints were nice and made me smile.

The Ziva/Abby friendship that is front and center here is protrayed just wonderfully. I enjoyed it a great deal. Of course, I am glad my fluffy heart came through this with minimal whimpering _ and that Ziva was baack to her old self by the end, even without such a critical sense as smell. And that ending line? Perfect. Great job, amiga! )
VegasButterfly chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
I love it. I love this story, great job
jtarh2o chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
So glad you added another chapter to this. It gave me a chance to go back and re-read the first 2 chapters. This chapter was nice (I liked the interplay between Abby & Ziva), but I did miss the interactions between Gibbs and Ziva like the previous chapters.
ZivaFan2481 chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
Very well written. And thank you to the little Zibbs in there. I can not wait to hear from you again.
Moon FireStar chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
wow I don't know what I would do without my sense of smell...its one of those things you don't think about until it happens...loved the Abby and Zivaness of this ..glad you updated this one its one of my favorite stories by you ...until next time ;D
jamie9 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
is Abby Gibbs 'lover' cuz that is just a little sick sorry but EWW i always thought is was like haveing a 'kelly' i did not like that i always liked ziva as 'kelly' but most people disagreed
Tinkabella12895 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Tres tres tres bien
rebelmagnus chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Any more?
k9mark4 chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Both these stories were brilliant! I really hope you continue this, and soon. :)

k9
macadoodle3 chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
these stories are amazing! i'm in awe. seriously,they're that good. i actually think that both these chapters would make perfectly wonderfully fantastic full length stories... but i also think that they are perfect the way they are. :D anyway, please please pretty please update super quick! pretty please with sugar on top and tons of abby hugs! :D
luckyducky09 chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Loved both chapters so far, hope you continue with the remaining senses. Let me know if I can be of any help with smell, I have congenital anosmia, meaning I was born without my sense of smell so I know pretty much all there is to know about life without smell.