Reviews for The Devil Has Silver Hair and Turquoise Eyes
MeshaSunshine chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Too bad this was discontinued, but it still is a great story!
Kreyana chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
Hah. Well, I hope the inspiration for this thing comes back. That was rather entertaining! *horrible, multiple-offender skipper, meep!* :)

Whenever (if) you get back to this, I'll definitely have to read everything from start-to-finish (again, ish)
Kreyana chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I almost don't want to read the next chapter, for fear of what'll happen lol And I think it might have been better had Sora told Roxas about the party and said he wanted to get into it as Roxas' favor for him... I know that doesn't solve the issue of being social, but that's what dressing more casually like Roxas and wearing his contacts is for! xD

Why do I also think that perhaps Riku already has his eye on the little braniac...?
RadiatorfromSpace chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
This was not what I was hoping for at all. ;_;

But the sexual encounter was reasonably well done. I certainly didn't find it pleasing, which I assume was your intention. _

Riku needs a bit more bite in his personality for me to sorely dislike him, much less hate him. I can't yet feel the deplorable-human-nature coming off of him yet.
RadiatorfromSpace chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I have returned to the world of Riku/Sora fanfiction for a brief foray into actually READING the stuff again...

I like this. I feel excitement and anticipation at the prospect of Riku making advances on Sora...although I hate the thought of Riku favoring Roxas over Sora.

But it will turn out all right in the end, won't it?
SuperNovaTwinDreams chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
Well...that scene was very, interesting. Although I like SoRiku, that made me like them even more! I like how Riku is sort of a bad-ass, but black mailing poor little Sora is kinda harsh! But overall, I liked it. It draws me into the story even more. :)
juwelzz chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
GOSH. I really just can't get enough of this story. I feel so horrible for enjoying Sora's pain but uggghh! This is such a fun read, I can't help it. Also, I enjoy a sadistic Riku. I really do.

And the plot is so good! Poor, innocent (well, honestly, he's not all that innocent now, is he?) Sora just wanted to help his brother. How in the world did things turn out this way? And there are so many unanswered questions! Like, what is Riku's real reason for torturing Sora? What is he hiding? How will Sora get back at him?

I want to know about what is going to happen next. I swear, by the time I was reading the 2nd chapter, I was begging for more. Imagine my sadness when I heard you're giving up on this. D: I still want to see Sora get dirt on Riku~ PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! *kneels* PLEASE?
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
Poor Sora, and Riku had to be so evil and sexy! Damn! XD
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
Sexu Riku! XDD wow you are going to torture Sora cool!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
So interesting! So sad that you haven't finished yet! lol you wrote this in honor for DNangel! so awsome! :D
navime chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Darkspider chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
*winces* All Sora did was help out Roxas...and this is what he got in return. Threats and sexual harrassment. *claps sarcastically and pulls out a Riku voodoo doll* Shall I pass this voodoo to the Sora in your other fic "The Mortician's Son"? *evil grin* Bwahaha. This Riku should really meet Sunako/Sora! Then we'll see who's boss. I honestly want to beat Riku into oblivion!

But anyway...

Please do allow somebody to come to Sora's rescue! Like...I don't know. Smexy Squall? Lol. Ventus? Hehe. I'm just throwing out ideas now...

D I know this is on hiatus, but here's hoping to a future update!

PS: God, I'm spamming you aren't I? XD
KrispyLays chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
i still dont get thid'device' and wat it does to sora... and update!
KuroSakura-chan chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
Your title attracted me. Your summary drew me in. The first chapter kept me intrigued. The promise of fight from Sora promised more reading. But it was the banter between Sephy-kins and Riku that sealed the deal on my fight with ffnmobile to leave you a review and add to my alerts. I don't often review; mostly because my phone loves me, but ffnmobile doesn't, but I couldn't help myself. Please keep up the good work. Your grammar is wonderful, not something I often see, unfortunately, and the story is spinning beautifully. I'm going to follow this to the end, or until something happens that I can't stand. Reading this made me desire to work with Vincent and Seph in my own fics more...I need that motivation. Thanks. -Kuro
yumerin chapter 4 . 12/7/2010
What! I had not reviewed this AMAZING fic yet? OMG, this is, like, the fifth time I read it! I adore this story, even more so than your other ones - that I also enjoyed reading.

And I had to write this now, with the lights out in the room and not seeing the keyboard, hahaha~. Please don't give up this story. I am waiting for further developments!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »