Reviews for in the black, black gloom
Random Clone chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Heh heh, I love your stories! Being primarily an Arthur fan, I am of course pleased by what happened, as terrible as that may sound. But hardship is the groundwork for letting tenacity shine forth, and Arthur does so in spades! Also, seriously, I love your characterization of Morgana... Never been a huge fan of hers, but you *get* her. I am so drawn to her, as you write her character. Love it!
Magic'sKey chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
nice work :)
ncis-lady chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
What a nice alternative for that episode! Would have liked to see that on the show, some hurt!Arthur and Merlin to the rescue, what more would I want? Well done!
Abject Tears chapter 3 . 7/13/2011
nice little piece and dark twist on how much worse the troll could have been! good job!
SilverHeart09 chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
I LOVED THIS STORY AND I'M SO SAD IT'S OVER :'(
Krimson chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Your stories are always first rate and this one is no exception. I was supposed to read just chapter one, go out and look at the eclipse and then get to bed. Instead I read all three before I could tear myself away for that once in a lifetime celestial phenomenon. Thank you for sharing your talents.
scifigirl chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
YAY! Another chapter, boo its the last one! Well done on a great story, really liked the epilogue at the end. Well Done.
Darkenwood chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Great ending for a great story. Well worth the wait.

Would you mind giving us some additional epilogue eventually, as to how Arthur and his father made it up with each other in the end (or didn't)?
Bluebellbird chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Good ending :)
klester chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Are you going to finish it?

Please do
Bluebellbird chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
WOW! Great , lovely twist at the end! Drinkning blood...ewww...
MeaghanA chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
I love it, please continue! I want to know what happens to Arthur! How far will his father take it?
Persephone of Peridot chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
This is really good! Super in character and I like the way the plot is going. Only thing is, did you purposely change the name of the troll to Emilia because I think its supposed to be Lady Katrina? Anywho, love it so far and update soon!
jnzs chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
I like it very much. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please, update it soon.
fishwrites chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
just a quick note: It's Katrina or Katriona, not Lady Emilia...? And in the king would charge him with 'treachery' or 'treason' not 'lechery'. :P