Reviews for It's That Time
sushirapper chapter 1 . 10/1
This was absolutely wonderful! I, for one, would absolutely love to see a Sabo/Sabine/Chief of Staff extension too lmao. Can you imagine the poor marines when the entire crew is PMSing AND both of Luffyko's sisters are there with them? Anyway, absolutely hilarious and a stunning take on how they would all handle the Red Tide if the genders were switched. Thank god I found this fic.
Titania1796 chapter 2 . 9/25
Me facino el fic estuvo muy divertido
Brooke should have had menopause
Daisy Rhine chapter 2 . 2/24
Oh my goodness this was amazing. :D
tanithlipsky chapter 2 . 1/27
hahahaha. This, despite have little to no dialogue, is very, very amusing.
PyruxDeltax chapter 2 . 5/3/2016
Can u write the reactions of some of the male pirates if they somehow got ahold of this? Say the whitebeard pirates and the red-haired pirates, maybe?
emygrl99 chapter 2 . 3/5/2016
Oooohhhhh my god thank you so much for this XD I especially loved the fire fist extension, this whole thing was too funny! And I like how you never directly said they're on their period either, good job :3 thanks for writing!
Mollienaturerocks chapter 2 . 2/22/2016
I just started my Time of the Month today.
NikeScaret chapter 2 . 2/3/2016
This is freaking hilarious 0. I'm coughing and laughing and god dang it, it hurts, but its so funny.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
Oh my goodness I kept laughing throughout! Do more, please do more!
Lunarangel's Dark Flame chapter 2 . 1/8/2016
This was the best thing and I loved it! I loved it so much! Great work!
WillowBarkTea chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
OMG, I just about DIED reading the full list. OMG, if this is what the genderswapped Strawhats are like, can you imagine how badly the marines might have it with Genderswapped Whitebeard Pirates? Holy Fudgecicles. What about Genderswapped Mihawk? Gah, I'm giving myself nightmares, lol.
Elfyliane chapter 2 . 11/16/2015