Reviews for Knight in a shining Audi
PhantomTrancyVongola chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Is this completed? Because if it not hope u continue this.
Kat Nightfox chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Pretty cool little fic!
SnapeSeraphin chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Really nice set up, well executed story. The only thing I thought was less well done was the ending. After building everything up so slowly, you wrap the story up in two sentences after Arthur realises who he is. I would have liked to have read more on his thoughts and feelings and how Merlib reassures him maybe.

Other than that: nice story.
LifetimePasserby chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
This story has the makings of a great chap fic. I usually don't read slash (I'm a literary purist, and I have to start thinking "butterfly effect" every time I even watch the series), however, the characters in this piece seem complex, and it would be a shame to waste them on this oneshot. I couldn't help but think what would happen if it took Arthur longer to remember? In that vein, how would Merlin conceal Arthur's *cough* profession *cough* from the others? It has the beginnings of a great piece if you choose to develop it. Alone, it is great, but the ending is abrupt.
Kizzia chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
This was just fab. Characterisation spot on and the story premise was great. If you write your nanowrimo anywhere near as good then it will be amazing - the reincarnation premise has so many ways of playing out. I'm so glad I took a break from writing mine and came to look at this. Thanks for making my evening.
BlackFyre94 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
*thumbs up* I like it, it was cute :)
J.Gabrielle chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Nice! Real nice. Another chapter?
unicorndiva chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This. Was. Amazing! I don't think I've read such an impacting story! You created Arthur's character impeciably and Merlin getting to be his saviour was just fantastic! This was a brilliantly done story! I seriously hope you will continue to write!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This is a good story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next!
MakotoJinx chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Yes, yes yes! This was written so well! I skipped by your story all day today because I did not like your summery. But, then I decided to read it because it alluded to Merlin saving Arthur for a change. I LOVED this! Will there be more? Oh, I hope so! This was EXCELLENT!
Merthurtilidie chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
3 So much love for this story

Aww poor Arthur :(

Yay... *adds to favourates*
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
It's good to see Arthur in a bad situation this time and not another story about Merlin trying to commit suicide on a bridge. Cool story :D