Reviews for The Belladonna and the Sage
BartWLewis chapter 2 . 10/23
Coolio. Can't wait for more.
crusherman5 chapter 2 . 9/2
are you ever going to update
Alex2909 chapter 2 . 7/31
kinda love how naruto is being portrayed in this story, awesome pairing btw
candy4beth chapter 2 . 2/19
Update soon please
Night Shadow76 chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
Please continue! This is way too good to stop. I'm already loving the fact that Bats is getting beat at his own game.
Dracul94 chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
This is really cool are u still going to continue this story and if so is naruto going to have a harem?
Vlad Tempest chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
Love the story.
Vlad Tempest chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
I wish for this stories continuation as it is a fabulous read. To bad no one out there will continue this excellent work of art. It's a shame that I, myself, lack the skill necessary to do that. A well, maybe someone else is up to the challenge.
Icon of Sin chapter 2 . 9/3/2015
Very good
LeoPK chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
This fic here is truly a work of art. Really loved how you portrayed everything. Hope you will continue this
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
I love this story. It is so far my favorite. If I was a member I would love to finish it. It's spelling, the grammar, the plot, and the characterization is all exceptional. It is almost perfect, it just needs to be finished. If anyone has done or will please contact me at . I look forward to the conclusion of this most excellent story.
tamagat chapter 2 . 7/5/2015
fucking incredible!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
More please
topo158 chapter 2 . 5/30/2015
ojala que lo actualizes por que faltan mas accion va batman pedir ayuda a la liga de la justicia o naruto sacar mas destruccion o que si mejos ponla en adopcion. contesten compaƱeros de lectura de fanfintions que opinan haganlo si es posible pronto
Blaze1992 chapter 2 . 5/24/2015