Reviews for The Belladonna and the Sage
Vlad Tempest chapter 1 . 11/1
Love the story.
Vlad Tempest chapter 2 . 10/24
I wish for this stories continuation as it is a fabulous read. To bad no one out there will continue this excellent work of art. It's a shame that I, myself, lack the skill necessary to do that. A well, maybe someone else is up to the challenge.
Icon of Sin chapter 2 . 9/3
Very good
LeoPK chapter 2 . 8/19
This fic here is truly a work of art. Really loved how you portrayed everything. Hope you will continue this
I love this story. It is so far my favorite. If I was a member I would love to finish it. It's spelling, the grammar, the plot, and the characterization is all exceptional. It is almost perfect, it just needs to be finished. If anyone has done or will please contact me at . I look forward to the conclusion of this most excellent story.
tamagat chapter 2 . 7/5
fucking incredible!
More please
topo158 chapter 2 . 5/30
ojala que lo actualizes por que faltan mas accion va batman pedir ayuda a la liga de la justicia o naruto sacar mas destruccion o que si mejos ponla en adopcion. contesten compaƱeros de lectura de fanfintions que opinan haganlo si es posible pronto
Blaze1992 chapter 2 . 5/24
Awesome please update.
I want to read More
More please! i need to know what happenes next
Captain Moroni chapter 2 . 4/9
You sir or ma'am are one devious writer. I love it! This story really drew me in. Poison ivy has always been my favorite villainess so this story just called to me. Wish there was more of it though.
You should continue this story please
OMG this is amazing I beg u to plz finish this it is absolutely fantastic
JimmyHall24 chapter 2 . 2/9
I love this story. I have read the two chapters over and over. I hope you are okay and will one day update it.