Reviews for For Those Who Wait
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
*heartflutter* What a neat concept. A sugary little confection that made me all warm and fuzzy. This fic was like a cup of hot cocoa after being out in the snow...I haven't decided if I am a marshmallow melting on the surface or drinking it and feeling heat spread through my body like a big hug. I think it's probably a little bit of both...

Well done!
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
great :) wish that would happen. luvd the 'lazarus twins' comment
tammyy2j chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
lovely
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
something like this should definitely happen in the show, but for ellen too. i mean, come on, they brought dean back ... why not ellen and jo too?
Asgardian750 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Man Jo would have made a solid love interest for Dean, they didn't give her much potential.

I hope this happens if Kripke decides.
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Thank you so much, I was looking for a pick-me-up after watching that.

P.S. Is there going to be more?
p3karen chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
great job
StarBlueGirl21 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
You totally made my day. Thank you so much. I love your story a lot. I hope you will write more Dean/Jo Story. I was sad about Jo death but when I read this, it made me happy. I still have hope that Jo might come back.
ReporterGirl13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
OMG...I Love you! LMAO...It's sounds so cheesy, but this story is complex in it's simplicity if that makes any sense to you. You did a great job. It was beautifully written and I love that Jo comes back...that there is something to finally prove to Dean that God is there. (And it doesn't hurt that Gabrielle was there hehe I love him)

-C
slayathon chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Love it tell me there is more?
dreamlitnight chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Aw, I thought that was lovely. I liked Jo. That might make cool twist towards the end of the series. ( though, I hope it never ends. hehe) Thanks for sharing. ;0)
deansbabygirl934 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
oh i like your ending so much...i like happ endings for dean even though he doesnt get them very often...i cried so hard when Jo got hurt i just knew what was going to happen...and then Ellen (shudders) well i'm thoroughly depressed. i just couldnt help but think now it will never happen.
Southern Spell chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
That was just what I needed after last night's episode. Thanks!
beyondwonder chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Awesome - this is just what I needed to read after that episode! I love that Dean and Jo were rewarded after everything and I loved that Dean didn't throw that chance away at the end and embraced her! This would be awesome if this was what happened in the end! :D Thanks for sharing.
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009