Reviews for Off Limits
paintedbones chapter 7 . 7/13
dude, Douglas scared me. Very unnerving...
Dr.Zimmerman chapter 7 . 6/30
NOOOO! I wouldn't wan't you to shoot poor litte Charles! Glad that Big bro was there to protect him... even thought he was quite a bit toooo eager to get shot. Well Well everyone has their own personal issues ;)

The story was cute, especially the ending :) and I liked it very much :D

And what Charles and you said about wanting to affect others with your talent and gift for - for-example art/mathematic - is probably the best way to help and use ones gifted hands/minds for others. I hope you achieve great success in your art department as you have succeded with this amazingly written story :)
Nice story!

I thought I'd just help you out with some of the Americanized words and phrases that I noticed you missed. It didn't detract from the story, but if I was writing and I had mad a mistake so easily correctable, I'd want to know about it.

Maths-we say math. Or mathematics, in a more academic sense.

Flat-we say apartment. Personally I like flat better, but that's beside the point

Addresses-we use 5 numbers, street name, city name, state, zip code (another five numbers). Sometimes people use PO Boxes (Post Office). You'd write it as PO Box ### city, state, zip code.
bigbangtheoryk8 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Why are you spelling math with an s at the end?
Bethlovesall chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
loved the story! congrats on completion!
b00kw0rms chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Aw! I love this. Its so full of brotherly made me really happy! Well done.
b00kw0rms chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
This is getting interesting! I want to keep reading, but I need to go to sleep because I have school in the morning *sigh*. I will have to finish it tomorrow. The adress looked fine to me. There's usually a zip code but the world is not going to end if there isn't.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
bluegirl320 chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
Loved the story! Totally cute!
fighttowin1 chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
Thank you for the story! Very nicely done, I really enjoyed the dialogue between Don and Charlie at the end, explaining why Charlie "needs" to work with Don at the FBI. Very well written. I hope that you will do more Numb3rs stories in the future.

Thank you for sharing!
Escape my reality chapter 7 . 4/30/2010
nice ending and great brotherly lovness:)
Robodoc77 chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
I very much enjoyed this story. I did have a question though. Do you shorten mathematics to maths in England (I am assuming that's where you are since its not the states.)? Here we always just say math. No big deal and I really did like the story it just made me curious.
Jedi Sapphire chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I *am* enjoying this story... I've never seen Numb3rs, but this is making me want to go straight out and get the DVD.
Jazmingirl chapter 7 . 3/10/2010