Reviews for The Second Time Around
Yankee01754 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
So where's the rest of the story? You can't leave me hanging like this! Darien's so close!

I really enjoyed what I've read.
Laguna chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Great story! Comparing to other stories i've read i could say yours is the best one, the most interesting and engrossing, cliff-hanger! When do you plan to finish it?
Dana chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
It's but a pity that it's not finished yet... Surely Darien's going to find SELMA... :) But there is still deficiency of the ending of the story. It is really very interesting! Please finish it! ;-D
Dana chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Hi ;) That is so intriguing story, just great! I couldn't take my eyes off it until i finished it :) The characters are so real, especially Darien and Selma, just like in the series! And the story itself is very clever, elaborate investigation and search keep reader in tension. I hope there will be more your stories about Captain Lambert in the future! Thanks ;)
SireesAnwar chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I can't believe I read all that and it wasn't finished. It was so interesting too. I really miss this show and just stumbled across your story...
prometheus-1984 chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
I really hope you have plans to finish this story at some point. I like the direction it's taken thus far. I do have one comment, and now that I think about it it could just be my imigination, but I believe you said Darien was in room 4, then at another point 3. Which is it? Other than that, good stuff! Contineu, please..
DEWEY DREW chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
GREAT STORY, WHEN CAN YOU FINISH IT?
Mark chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Good story. PLease finish it, there are those of us out there still reading it.
Bamsdragon chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Well written... I had fun reading the story.. Very good!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
This is quite good. SELMA and her captain are well within character, and the plotline fits with the series.

Gonna finish it? :D
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Finish it! Please!
Eschra chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
This was a really great stroy, you captured the esence and voice of the show perfectly. Beginning to think everyone had forgotten Darien Lambert and Selma. Please finish the story. Writing of this standard is hard to come by.
welty69 chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
i HAVE WAITED A LONG TIME FOR A GOOD TIME TRAX STORY, AND THIS IS ONE OF THE GOOD ONES. KEEP UP THE STORY, YOU HAVE IT SOUNDING JUST LIKE THE SHOW. VERY GOOD.
Daniela chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
Fantastic story so far!

I've always loved Time Trax, so the more stories, the better.

Please finish it soon and write more stories (especially since has fixed its problems now!)!

Daniela
River Fox chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Great story, I hope you come back to it and finish it eventually.