Reviews for The Red Shadow
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 5/15
I'm not sure why your letting the hokage be THIS weak in this one, I mean two girls(well one girl) almost raped and the other WAS by multiple men(presumably)? THERE IS NO CLAN LAW IN THE GALAXY that would cover that, the hyuuga would be publicly shamed into committing seppku!(at the least) and who CARES if HARUNO fights-tooth-and-nail to get her daughter back.. THERE IS NO WAY SHE WOULD once it became public, she'd probably HANG herself if it it all came out.. Then a MOB punching ANOTHER civilian woman, AND WITNESSES TO ALL OF THIS?! and the hokage STILL refuses to do ANYTHING? WHAT USE IS HE? Haruno is EVEN JUST A CIVILIAN! I realize konoha has to be portrayed as more corrupt in fanfics but this a BIT MUCH... (THEY ARE 8 YEAR OLD GIRLS remember?) and NOBODY get's punished? The hokage should be FIRED FOR INCOMPETENCE!
ShadowImageComics chapter 3 . 12/13/2015
Once again, good story and needs another chapter. You have a gift of merging elements from another story into another one. You should keep up with the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
BEST STORY EVER! DO NOT STOP DOING THIS STORY
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 11/17/2013

Does Hinata, Sakura, Sasuke, and Lee know about Kyuubi? Do they know about Naruto's devil heritage?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Why is it that people always use that speech at the end of The Dark Knight? Can someone explain?
lovleydragonfly chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Nooooo please continu!
DaughterofDante chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Aaaaaahhh, traditions...
DragonFire Princess chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
You saw the Dark Knight before you did this chapter, didn't you?
Xireana Prime chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
please update soon1 i love the story and hope to read more soon! i mean it has been almost 3 years since the last update!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 4/18/2012

You should add Kurotsuchi to the harem. Maybe FemHaku, Yugito, & Temari as well.
Diamondstar the Seeker chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Wait, if Dante is here, is his twin brother or Nero is here, too?
pensuka chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
wow naruto praposing hinata and sakura didnt see that coming
Wolfpackersson09 chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
This is pretty good so far. It would be funny to have a scene where Sakura, Hinata, Ino, and TenTen are at the springs and start comparing bust sizes. Ambush happens and the girls, except Ino, shoot the attackers, and after the scuffle Naruto rushes in the women's side of the spring to check ob them with nothing but a towel that drops leaving both sides getting an eyeful.
luna sanguine chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
tentens wep. sounds OP and i love it
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »