Reviews for The Red Shadow
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 2 . 11/17/2013

Does Hinata, Sakura, Sasuke, and Lee know about Kyuubi? Do they know about Naruto's devil heritage?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Why is it that people always use that speech at the end of The Dark Knight? Can someone explain?
lovleydragonfly chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Nooooo please continu!
DaughterofDante chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Aaaaaahhh, traditions...
DragonFire Princess chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
You saw the Dark Knight before you did this chapter, didn't you?
Xireana Zetsubou chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
please update soon1 i love the story and hope to read more soon! i mean it has been almost 3 years since the last update!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 4/18/2012

You should add Kurotsuchi to the harem. Maybe FemHaku, Yugito, & Temari as well.
Sammywolfstar chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Wait, if Dante is here, is his twin brother or Nero is here, too?
pensuka chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
wow naruto praposing hinata and sakura didnt see that coming
Wolfpackersson09 chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
This is pretty good so far. It would be funny to have a scene where Sakura, Hinata, Ino, and TenTen are at the springs and start comparing bust sizes. Ambush happens and the girls, except Ino, shoot the attackers, and after the scuffle Naruto rushes in the women's side of the spring to check ob them with nothing but a towel that drops leaving both sides getting an eyeful.
luna sanguine chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
tentens wep. sounds OP and i love it
Jarjaxle chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
gReat Story. Plz Update as soon as possible.

New Devil May Cry? Well Let Say That Naruto, Hinata, Sakura, Tenten, Sasuke and Lee are now Most Powerful Rookies Ever exist.

Lol Tenten got The Badass weapon or is it weapons? Together Rocket Launcer, Small Missile Pod, Sniper Rifle with Ricochet Bullets and Demonic Laser Crossbow, I can Only Really Bad Ass Weapon! XD

Sos Sasuke will not hunt his brother for rEVEGE. THATS good.
Ccebling chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
I have a few questions/requests.

1. Can they redecorate their house to resemble the Dante's Devil May Cry shop and their what their house looked like when they moved in?

2. Can Naruto get a red motorcycle with black flames? (it's paint style)

3. Can Naruto get Nero's sword Red Queen?

4. Can Naruto meet Vergil?

5. Can Naruto have to stuck with a little girl, just like Dante being stuck with Patty in the Devil May Cry anime?

6. Can Dante envy Naruto for being able to pay off all of his debts since he wins every bet he makes? (He loses it's a bad omen since when Tsunade wins her bets it's a bad omen)

7. Can the Kyuubi become a devil arm? (If so I vote for it is a fire attributed version of Beowulf Gauntlet it's red with and the areas where the current like lines a black flames instead of white light, and if you watch TMNT 2003 you must know what the shredders claws look like then gauntlets have 2 of those claws except their gold)

8. Can Naruto's Elemental Affinity be both fire and wind

because of the Kyuubi and him having the wind affinity in the manga and anime?

Well those are the questions/requests I wanted to ask.
Angel T-chan Nekoi chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Duuude, you got my respect with this one. Great chaps, good action, and all our loved characters getting to be a friggin' big family! D This one I have to watch!

Oh, and a question: will you have that 'make Neji see the light' and such in the Chuunin exams later? I'm not going to say he's my favorite character 'cuz he's not, but I do have respect for him. He CAN be awesome, IF he ever bother to take the tree off his derriƩre. u.u

And can't wait to see more interaction with Itachi! D Especially Sasuke and him if possible. Now that you made Sasuke knows the truth from the beginning, their relationship can be very nice, even if Itachi-san is viewed as a villain and such in the village.

Really hope to hear more from this story soon! Thank you for writing this! o/
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »