Reviews for The S Tournament
please update soon
Pssy eater chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
Plz continue
MangaMan chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
Loved it! One of your best, you took the original canon and gave it a 180 like never before. Truly wonderful, and I pray that one day you gain back your muse to continue this story.
dullLogic chapter 13 . 3/16/2014
Oh man... Can Miya join Minato?
Ephemeral-Nightboy chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
Now that is far more compelling than the stakes in canon.
vienx.001 chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
interesting.. well done..
too bad it is abandoned..
whre are u ? are u there ? please finish this..
btw wondering.. so in this fic miya wont have ashikabi ?
and if she do.. who would it be..
i personaly want minato..
i am fan of this couple harem
XD
hope u will update n finish it..
thanks the story
PufflePuffle chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
Its a really great story, but I think you've hesrd that enough from the 187 other reviewers :P Anyway, I don't know if you're still active so I'm not sure if I'll geta response but, would it be alright if I used the diary idea? I would still give you credit for the idea, but I would use it in my story as well.
Please send me a message of sorts to let me know
Ashen Author chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Yet another good twist on Sekirei. Wonderful.
Ibskib chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
The scene with Tsukiumi and the hippie was pretty hilarious, I always thought that interactions with Matsu or Kazehana could be pretty fun, but this is even better :-)
godzillafan1 chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
I like minato x yume they make such a good couple! I hope you'll write more chapters sometime in the future I know it's been a while since you've last wrote what you got writer's block? oh well no need to rush you take your time.
Biblio388 chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
Very interesting look at this series. I would greatly enjoy seeing more of this tale.
Devil Reader chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
Hilarious and great plotline!
RykOakwine chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I know there is about zero chance of this story being continued but it sure would be nice.

Any story with a free and active Karasuba plus a Miya who's doing more than bullying tenants and worshipping Takehito's death is already great stuff.

Matsu and Mutsu? Great pair.

Sad this will never be completed, it has such potential!
Assassin 2.0 chapter 13 . 3/22/2013