Reviews for The S Tournament
piercing kage kitsune chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
i like the change you made with the sekirei crests.
iamnuff chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
cheat much? get 2 sekirei, stand next to each other, press challange then have one press submit.. repeat every morning. never have to fight.
Toa Naruto chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
Whoa, whoa, whoa...Hold the phone, are there two Yume's going around?
Kazuki Shikimori chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
Well, knowing Minato (assuming he were to win), he wouldn't do such a thing.

Mostly just the more greedy ones like Mikogami and such would actually force other Sekirei from their Ashikabis.
Mighty-Glacier chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
using a thing like that to gather so many sekirei, seems a bit unfair to me but whatever. cant wait to see more from you.
Thyrokio chapter 4 . 11/23/2009
Good work,

I don't know if it's a misake or not but Mikogami wings a Sekirei named Yume and Yume is also Minato's sekirei.
youngd2506 chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
All the Sekirei? So someone can just take the others even if they are winged thats messed up but, I guess it gives Minato a reason to compete and win.
superman89 chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Seo just cracks me up too much. From a million yen to ten thousand, such memory loss...

Good to see Minato not afraid of a little female contact. Also you seem to never fail by adding more surprises within the story. The prize system sounds pretty damn good...

Great chapter...
MistressWinowyll chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Hmm...as much of a grand prize that is, it would be really sad for all the Sekirei to fall in love with their Ashikiba and then have to part from them to be someone else's property.

Still, that is one heck of a grand prize.

"Here, Kazehana-chan..."

Your Mistress.
piercing kage kitsune chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
now those are some good prizes!
DMacIntosh chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
hmm interesting, as well trust minaka to take an already fucked up plan and make it into a total kamikazi fireball of genocidal fun!
OverLordRevan chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
I hope he wings number one
Mighty-Glacier chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
another great chapter, we find out what the prize is. this really is different from the manga and anime. cant wait to see more and see what other sekirei minato gets.
Thyrokio chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Interesting concept, so it is'nt as crazy as the Sekirei plan but still the outcome might be a total disaster? as expected of Minaka.

Good work
inkcredibleink chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
wow. lol wish i thought up this idea. brilliant. simply brilliant.
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »