Reviews for The S Tournament
smlyttleaol.com chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This promises to be interesting! How will all the others react seeing a sekirei getting winged right before them. Factoring she is a very powerful one to and Minato already drew a lot before he could get mobbed! Good luck!
deota chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Great start its interesting to see that Yume became Minato's Sekirei, though i'm still kind of hoping that Miya becomes Minato's Sekirei at some point.
Mes-012 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Great AU. Didn't carefully read the descriptions and thought that Yume would be Akizu instead. Great to see that Fate finally makes her a full-time appearance. Can't wait to find out what you'll do with her )
DMacIntosh chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
hmm so yume is with minato... fair enough.

jeez the poor sekirei eh, gonna get publicly raped nearly.. fuck can you imagine tsukiumis reaction? she'd fuckin turn homicidal!

i look forward to the next chapter, and who knows maybe miya ends up with minato somehow? thats what i was thinking when i read the description
duceimagi chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I like this one. Excellent, some Yume action. Well, I have high hopes for this one. Just try not to take on too much.

-until next time
nfsuc-09 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Nice change of plans for the sekirei.

I hope it doesn't become a reality show just like the ones on the TV, lol.

Yume's hair is actually brown, even the haircut and style is the same as Musubi's.

Miya never got the chance to be see the world aside from being a solider, or a samurai according to Karasuba, lol.

In the beggining I thought it was Miya who would become Minato's sekirei, but things turned out even better.

Great work and update soon if you can.
Enigma-Nemesis chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Great beginning, and I certainly didn't expect Yume #8 :O I wonder just how big of a role the *original* Disciplinary Squad will play in the S Tournament, especially since all original members are accounted for. Let's see what this Minato will do!

Can't wait to read more!
colin chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
That is quite interesting. How will you characterize Yume since she was dead in the series? I look forward to your next update.
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Good work, I really like this 1st chapter.
Mighty-Glacier chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
i can already tell that this is going to be a wonderful story. i cant wait to read more, i wonder how many Sekirei minato is going to have.
MistressWinowyll chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
His mom's going to kill him. Just make sure there is something left for Kazehana!

Your Mistress.
Lonely Stalker chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
YAY! happy story start!
piercing kage kitsune chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This seems like it will be a prety good story so far.
superman89 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Excellent start to a new story. Very eager to see the route this story will take. New twists added that I haven't seen written before, but not very surprised knowing your createive abilities in writing. Once again great start, and very grateful for the new stories you keep writing...
peter grifffin chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
very good work, i absoutley loved it! keep writingg.
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13