Reviews for The S Tournament
Moneymaka chapter 13 . 2/9/2013
What an eventful chapter! I can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/13/2012
hope u update this story soon
NA6425 chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
funny. When i read about homura i thought ranma.
NA6425 chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
if they lose 20 points for harming an ashikabi and they had less than 20 to begin with would they have negative points?
NA6425 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
seo's a douche i dont like him.
Charon the Red chapter 13 . 9/17/2012
I've been reading a lot of your Sekirei fictions as of late, and I must say - I'm pretty damn impressed with how you tell different story aspects - this applies to all of them that I've seen thus far.

With that said, I'm grinning with anticipation with this story. Update soon, sir!
zellstarwing chapter 13 . 9/11/2012
n
Tomon chapter 13 . 9/6/2012
Well, you really remade Sekirei story :-D And the best part, it even better in some aspects! Keep it up please. Very enjoyable story and I'm curious how will you handle the actual tournament and how (and if) Minato will get another sekirei :)
Writer of Epics chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
wow, the sad thing is that this is probably what Miya would be like if Takehito and her never fell in love. You protray her perfectly. And speaking of said mad scientist, with his white hair and attitude, he reminds me of Stein from Soul Eater. seriously funny if you ask me. i've actually read most of you're other works in naruto and rosariovampire, as well as The Master of Discipline, with the alternate ending. seriously dude you're a writing MACHINE. and the quality never wavers. Cant wait for more.

-W.O.E.
iixorijuos chapter 13 . 6/28/2012
You should continue the story.
rm928 chapter 13 . 6/18/2012
WOOT! Dude you are shelling out some of the best stories i have read! I demand that you update this IMMEDIATELY!
Evillevi chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
NOOOOOOOOO. There are no more chapters left. Sob sobsobsobsob.
Codenamed-Bolt chapter 13 . 1/18/2012
I know you had Minato promise to not wing any more Sekirei, but I can't but want him to have at least Homura and Akitsu, and maybe the three other members of discipline squad that left. It'd be interesting, for sure.

I also wonder if Yukari will get the Life/Death kids Shiina and Kusano. Update soon.

It is a most interesting story, and I look forward to seeing more of your huge change to the timeline. I wonder if Musubi is alive, too?
RykOakwine chapter 13 . 1/6/2012
This is outstanding work. Lord of the Land and Fire I really hope you continue it. Then, I hope you also continue your Freezing fic, it also is just excellent.

Thanks for the story and I really hope it continues!
Antiguo chapter 13 . 11/30/2011
... it was so-so.

I like your stories. Since Minato one and only wife (which is my favorite except for the rushed feel of the ending), I had found your style of work very interesting, lovely and quite enterteaning.

But honestly, this last two chapters doesn't look good.

Since... in training I think ( I don't remember the name and don't want to close the review page) Karasuba had become something like a black hole. I never understood why nobody in MIB ever occurred to them to, I don't know, create some WAY to control such a sociophatic, unhinged mass murderer. I got that your version of Minaka is a psychopat man-child with no sense of self preservation (which I think it has become a little of an overused trope but meh), but there a limits.

There is wildcards and there is this wacko.

When your Sekirei decided that is a good idea to forfeit her life and kill her Ashikabi in a whim, that is just taking things too far.

And with this plot twist... honestly, It seems that the story is coming to a very one sided ending. Either it's going to be number 8 in an apocalyptic/final boss kind of thing or Miya final showdown. And Minato is going to become a hurting Badass.

And that's what I would feel is the one weakness of your story.

None of the other characters count.

You had over 108 options, infinite number of OCC to fill them and yet for all sense and purpose, it's only Minato, his harem (hiya maybe) and Karasuba who actually matter. The others could be put as (they died later) in a single sentence for all the emotional and plot weight they add to the story. Honestly, the only reason they are mentioned in the story is because they were in the original and it has to had some semblance of being in the same verse, I guess. The ending of Minato becoming the king of the world and such... well, I detested that ending but I can see where it came and it make's sense but with all this changes it seems that it's only a repetition of the old Fanfic.

I would like to see another Sekirei or harem become a force to be reckoned with, to show others to use the never ending posibilities of abilities that would make them dangerous even when the Numbers are considered the "supreme" in battle, to use their wits and intelligence instead of relying in brute force, that other people can become an important part for the plot or somehow add to the story even when they are outside of th main character circle that could break this monotomy of the "Minato Journey" and "Karasuba is insane" twist. Hell, not even Minaka actually matter at the end of the day. He could be replaced with a cardboard and it would be no different. He is a prop in the story, a thing that allow the plot to continue and become the easily dispossable enemy.

To be honest, taking in consideration your last works, I dont' see what drama could exist now that Karasuba entered the tournament except to show the reaction of her victims and how Minato had to become all serious and mature.

And that sounds... kind of boring.

But well, I like your work. I like your other fics and I hope you continue with this story.

Have an excellent day.