Reviews for The S Tournament
keplo chapter 13 . 11/30/2011
buahahahah :D this is GOOOD!
Nghtwng77 chapter 13 . 11/30/2011
And all the evil, not so evil and we just wanna have some fun pieces are being released. I'm interested to see how things happen from here on out!
DhampyrX2 chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
The sad part is that Miya looks worse than Karasuba at this point. It will be interesting to see how everything breaks down from this point on. Things are starting to pick up.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
You're REALLY making not like Miya in this story. Heheheh. Nice chapter.
GrrDraxin chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
Ah, poor poor blind Miya. She's too wrapped up in her duty that she's totally bound her own sense of self in the worst of ways. But soon, really soon, she may end up the poor victim of that proverbial bright light one sees when they come to realize that they could do more... be more than they currently are. And I think in a way it's gonna be one of those flashes that will hurt... it will hurt quite a lot.

But lets see how the others fair in their respective journeys while we wait for Miya to wake up and smell the coffee.
Kumoatsu chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
Betting Minato ends up with completely different sekirei this time around. Mutsu with Matsu means she probably doesn't go to Minato and with her goes his chance of getting a big flock.
Victor Petrenko chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
Hm, very interesting. However, the questions are will Kazehana really just run around getting drunk or will she get an ashikabi and the same for Matsu and Mutsu just replace getting drunk with having sex. Hopefully, this will all be answered in the next episode of "The S Tournement".
skyh1gh chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
interesting turn of events, i cant wait for the miya vs karasuba slaughter. good work 3
keplo chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
thanks for this chapter! keep it up please
GrrDraxin chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
Dear me, Tsukiumi really did have it coming. Well, at least she wasn't dealing with Homura, that may have been even more embarrassing to have her clothes burned off as well as being totally defeated.
DhampyrX2 chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
Not bad, although I will admit part of me wanted Minato to try to defend Tsukiumi from harm so she'd start reacting to him.
skyh1gh chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
this story is looking really good, keep up the good work _
FateBurn chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
Good chapter.
Selonianth chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
Whel... Unless you massively change Miya's personality I'm pretty sure that should higa and karasuba actually win the final prize, which I doubt they will, Miya'd be more like "So? Bai Bai now."
keplo chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
buahahahaha ;D Im so glad to see you updating this fic _ I wonder would you be able to write fic from skyrim? I mean there isnt really a set story so could be hard but now that it is popular you might get a lot of readers
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »