Reviews for The S Tournament
Evillevi chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
NOOOOOOOOO. There are no more chapters left. Sob sobsobsobsob.
Codenamed-Bolt chapter 13 . 1/18/2012
I know you had Minato promise to not wing any more Sekirei, but I can't but want him to have at least Homura and Akitsu, and maybe the three other members of discipline squad that left. It'd be interesting, for sure.

I also wonder if Yukari will get the Life/Death kids Shiina and Kusano. Update soon.

It is a most interesting story, and I look forward to seeing more of your huge change to the timeline. I wonder if Musubi is alive, too?
RykOakwine chapter 13 . 1/6/2012
This is outstanding work. Lord of the Land and Fire I really hope you continue it. Then, I hope you also continue your Freezing fic, it also is just excellent.

Thanks for the story and I really hope it continues!
Antiguo chapter 13 . 11/30/2011
... it was so-so.

I like your stories. Since Minato one and only wife (which is my favorite except for the rushed feel of the ending), I had found your style of work very interesting, lovely and quite enterteaning.

But honestly, this last two chapters doesn't look good.

Since... in training I think ( I don't remember the name and don't want to close the review page) Karasuba had become something like a black hole. I never understood why nobody in MIB ever occurred to them to, I don't know, create some WAY to control such a sociophatic, unhinged mass murderer. I got that your version of Minaka is a psychopat man-child with no sense of self preservation (which I think it has become a little of an overused trope but meh), but there a limits.

There is wildcards and there is this wacko.

When your Sekirei decided that is a good idea to forfeit her life and kill her Ashikabi in a whim, that is just taking things too far.

And with this plot twist... honestly, It seems that the story is coming to a very one sided ending. Either it's going to be number 8 in an apocalyptic/final boss kind of thing or Miya final showdown. And Minato is going to become a hurting Badass.

And that's what I would feel is the one weakness of your story.

None of the other characters count.

You had over 108 options, infinite number of OCC to fill them and yet for all sense and purpose, it's only Minato, his harem (hiya maybe) and Karasuba who actually matter. The others could be put as (they died later) in a single sentence for all the emotional and plot weight they add to the story. Honestly, the only reason they are mentioned in the story is because they were in the original and it has to had some semblance of being in the same verse, I guess. The ending of Minato becoming the king of the world and such... well, I detested that ending but I can see where it came and it make's sense but with all this changes it seems that it's only a repetition of the old Fanfic.

I would like to see another Sekirei or harem become a force to be reckoned with, to show others to use the never ending posibilities of abilities that would make them dangerous even when the Numbers are considered the "supreme" in battle, to use their wits and intelligence instead of relying in brute force, that other people can become an important part for the plot or somehow add to the story even when they are outside of th main character circle that could break this monotomy of the "Minato Journey" and "Karasuba is insane" twist. Hell, not even Minaka actually matter at the end of the day. He could be replaced with a cardboard and it would be no different. He is a prop in the story, a thing that allow the plot to continue and become the easily dispossable enemy.

To be honest, taking in consideration your last works, I dont' see what drama could exist now that Karasuba entered the tournament except to show the reaction of her victims and how Minato had to become all serious and mature.

And that sounds... kind of boring.

But well, I like your work. I like your other fics and I hope you continue with this story.

Have an excellent day.
keplo chapter 13 . 11/30/2011
buahahahah :D this is GOOOD!
Nghtwng77 chapter 13 . 11/30/2011
And all the evil, not so evil and we just wanna have some fun pieces are being released. I'm interested to see how things happen from here on out!
DhampyrX2 chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
The sad part is that Miya looks worse than Karasuba at this point. It will be interesting to see how everything breaks down from this point on. Things are starting to pick up.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
You're REALLY making not like Miya in this story. Heheheh. Nice chapter.
GrrDraxin chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
Ah, poor poor blind Miya. She's too wrapped up in her duty that she's totally bound her own sense of self in the worst of ways. But soon, really soon, she may end up the poor victim of that proverbial bright light one sees when they come to realize that they could do more... be more than they currently are. And I think in a way it's gonna be one of those flashes that will hurt... it will hurt quite a lot.

But lets see how the others fair in their respective journeys while we wait for Miya to wake up and smell the coffee.
Kumoatsu chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
Betting Minato ends up with completely different sekirei this time around. Mutsu with Matsu means she probably doesn't go to Minato and with her goes his chance of getting a big flock.
Victor Petrenko chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
Hm, very interesting. However, the questions are will Kazehana really just run around getting drunk or will she get an ashikabi and the same for Matsu and Mutsu just replace getting drunk with having sex. Hopefully, this will all be answered in the next episode of "The S Tournement".
skyh1gh chapter 13 . 11/29/2011
interesting turn of events, i cant wait for the miya vs karasuba slaughter. good work 3
keplo chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
thanks for this chapter! keep it up please
GrrDraxin chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
Dear me, Tsukiumi really did have it coming. Well, at least she wasn't dealing with Homura, that may have been even more embarrassing to have her clothes burned off as well as being totally defeated.
DhampyrX2 chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
Not bad, although I will admit part of me wanted Minato to try to defend Tsukiumi from harm so she'd start reacting to him.
199 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »