Reviews for The S Tournament
Victor Petrenko chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
I'm really glad you updated this.
GrrDraxin chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
Been a while for this one.

Looks like Tsukiumi may have bitten off much more than she can chew. Wonder how things will turn out once all is said and done... Though didn't think Takahito was so socially inept, but some thing about that makes him a perfect match for the equally inept Miya, and she hasn't even made any attempts into the duties of a homemaker yet, which should prove quite hilarious if and when it does happen.

Looking forward to more.
Nghtwng77 chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
Oh, I just finished catching my breath after laughing. Akitsu...your Akitsi is brilliant. And man Takehito is gonna get himself in trouble. This chapter was funny, and yet the Kusano/Shiina bit was sobering. How they both picked up on her similarity to her mother...And with the Disciplinary Squad, poor Miya when will she realize she's fighting a losing battle.

Can't wait for your next update.
Lord Edric chapter 11 . 11/14/2011
Have I mentioned how much I love the new akizu
Dimensionist chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
Gee, the Sekirei of Ice against the Sekirei of Water.

Poor Tsukiumi - that's like one of the worst match ups she could have gotten.
Frosty Wolf chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
Cool, I was worried we'd seen the last of this story. I especially liked how you handled Yukari, she needed that kick in the but.

Kazehana makes a valid point...poor, poor Miya.
Zikarn Krais chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
I can read foretelling just as much as the next person.

I think it'll be interesting to see Karasuba accept Higa's offer and become his sekirei. Not surprising that without Takehito's lightening presence, Miya turned into some kind of stone-cold b*tch, lol.

I do wonder what will happen when (and I do mean when not if) she's alone trying to uphold her duty and her 'soldiers' have all left her? If there's one thing I've learned, loyalty goes both ways. If a leader expects loyalty but does not hold any loyalty towards their soldiers, they are a poor leader. As it is, the only reason that they've stayed so far is because she's so strong. Now that the rest have been released, much less likelihood of her being stronger than a group.

Guess we'll see indeed.

Keep up the good work.
FateBurn chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
Great story so far please continue soon.
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
I liked it when Akitsu called Tsukiumi a lesbian. Tsukiumi's reaction was priceless.
Hydrah chapter 10 . 7/23/2011
Plzzzzzzzzzz Plzzzzzzzzzzzz update this story its so awesome sounding and I would love to hear more!
Astray71 chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
This story is well written and comes with an interesting plot. I would love to see how this fanfic turns out but it seems like you've abandoned it :( Hope it comes back though!
reality deviant chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
nice story

update it at once!
ninja gorilla chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
Please update soon! You updated another sekirei story so this one should get some TLC as well. I really want to see if minato will keep to his (stupid) promis of not winging anymore sekirei or if he'll become a "victim" of circumstance.
ObscureTemptation chapter 9 . 6/12/2011
Please man I beg you, continue this amazing story. It's really great so please, onegaiiii.

Ja ne.

Obscure.
Vanathor chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
Not sure what to think about this story, on one hand it's well written on the other Matsu is my favorite Sekirei in the series and seeing her with anyone but Minato just jives me the wrong way...
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »