Reviews for She Didn't Have Time
LunarStar98 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww that's so sweet
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I just read Takeshi's description and thought of Momo from Prince of Tennis. So I will assume it is him.
kisa chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
that was very well done.
dhh chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
It kinda sucks that you don't mention Sena having other children with a man who obviously loves and wants and expects kids..Also, the ending of the relationship with Marco was bad..There should be some REGRET on his part..Something..
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
So good!

Fantastic one-shot!
SleepyPuppy chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
so cute well so true that male never is very responsible thanks for upl
DirectSomething chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
wow that was such a romantic story, i'm happy she didn't abort or give her baby up for adoption that would be really sad...
YoukoKurai chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This story is so cute! XD

By the way, were you thinking of Takeshi Momoshiro (from Prince of Tennis) when you wrote the description of Sora-chan's Takeshi?

That would be kind of cool- you subtly included a character from another anime into this one without doing a crossover! :3 XD

Again, great cute story!
AnjoRemix chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
aw...*sniffles* sweet and romantic ending too! ...but...*pulls out rifles* I'M GOING TO GO KILL THAT BASTARD FOR DITCHING SUCH A...well cute you could say...SENA JUST FOR SCHOOL! TAKE RESPONSIBILITY DAMNIT! *starts shooting* oh well...but i still luved how this ended ja ne!
Ore no Naruto chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
It's only flashes of their lives, but I like it. :D
Lethal chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
So Marco just up and left her? Why the heck didn't she slam him for Child Support? Dickwad would go down if a man ever did that to me.

Sigh.

Whatever.

This was good. Though, it could have been better had you made it a little more realistic. A man just can't up and leave like Marco did. And, Sena's reaction should have been more emotional.

That's the only problem with this.

Otherwise, nicely written.