Reviews for Ridiculously Simple
EverThePhantom chapter 21 . 11/29/2015
I would have liked to get into Kaito's head a little more, but as is I had little trouble guessing what he was thinking in his interactions with Shinichi. Good job. I also thought the murder investigation was engaging, and I liked how you used it to further Shinichi's and Kaito's character development rather than having it there for its own sake. I also look forward to seeing Kaito and Shinichi rediscover eachother as Kid and Conan, respectively. That's going to be fun! D But I was sad that we never got to see Vermouth visit Shinichi and/or Kaito...

One thing I would like to know is: did Shinichi forget about Jii's original suspiciousness and his own conclusion that Toichi was murdered? It would be unerstandable, because he got caught up in everything else that happened afterward.

I'd also like to say that I never really got the sense that Kaito hated Shinichi as much as he said he did. I could feel it when he was saying that, but the rest of the time it looked more like annoyance rather than burning hate.

I'm looking forward to the sequel, whenever you get around to it! I'd like to go see what you have on AO3, but the link you have is broken ( is goofing majorly right now).
Loner Kid chapter 21 . 10/2/2015
Arghhh please write a sequel, or at least how kaito and shinichi react to each other as kid and shinichi/conan!
Btw isnt vermouth supposed to meet her family?
I wish to see moooooorrrrre kaishin moments TAT its not enough...
Loner Kid chapter 20 . 10/2/2015
Oh how i hate shiki
So i guess it is a tie?
DAT DOG THOUGH!
Loner Kid chapter 19 . 10/2/2015
Ohhh i want kaito to win TAT!
By the way just a question seeing u seemed to know about the Bo very much: is bourbon on the BO side? As in, is he a bad guy? Or is he a undercover or something?
Loner Kid chapter 18 . 10/2/2015
Oh gods now gods forbid
Forehead? Shouldnt it be back of her head?
DAT DOG THOUGH!
Loner Kid chapter 17 . 10/2/2015
Omy god i reread that last part three times to get it LOL
Elbow the shin? How do u do that? Dont u have to lean down for it?
Loner Kid chapter 16 . 10/2/2015
Cant wait to see who won
Im betting on kaito
Btw will there ever be any kid moments?
Loner Kid chapter 15 . 10/1/2015
Niece!? Wait WHAT!?
Still...dat dog LOL
Loner Kid chapter 14 . 10/1/2015
Ohhh shinichi and kaito, i love their interaction and the hip bump part lmao
And kaito and dat dog *massive LOL*
Loner Kid chapter 13 . 10/1/2015
So rima commited suicide and blamed it on yamanaka?
Loner Kid chapter 12 . 10/1/2015
I wonder how will Bo deal woth Ouzu
Loner Kid chapter 11 . 10/1/2015
Did kaito just stole anecidence from a crime scene?
Loner Kid chapter 10 . 10/1/2015
What? Shinichi DID introduce the individual (yamanaka) to tge group. And he did introduce the elder first. So wth is she talking about?
Loner Kid chapter 9 . 10/1/2015
Oh no! Aoko control yourself!
Loner Kid chapter 8 . 10/1/2015
I really wonder what the deal with BO is