Reviews for Ridiculously Simple
animelover9890 chapter 21 . 4/14
Wow. That was a great story. I like how Kaito is always jealous since Shinichi was always with Aoko Lol. You did great on this story :)
Moonumb chapter 21 . 12/1/2013
Question: Didn't Vermouth want to visit Kaito (her nephew or something)? Does this happen, did Vermouth change her mind or something?
just a KID chapter 21 . 11/10/2012
very good, bravo, i hope that you make a sequel. because don't you think that if they knew eachother from before KID and Conan happened, that it would be a difference in the canon storyline? Oh well, just a thought
Bye-Bye _
_II_
-O_,)
15bubbles chapter 8 . 1/23/2012
Chapter 8:

*really ticked* Cyanide's effects aren't instantaenous! And you haven't even specified what type of cyanide was applied so I can't even give you proof to back it up! (I've mostly read up on hydrogen cyanide, but in at least one case in the actual manga/anime it was potassium cyanide that was used.)

Other than that, this is a good fic! .
Yaraslava Rada chapter 21 . 11/27/2011
Great story! I can't wait for the sequel. ]
kaito fan chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
i have been waiting for you to finish this story since like forever . actually your fanfic was the first one i ever read and it was what made me began reading fanfics and also writing some of my own though i don not have an account. your fan fic was so inspiring . now i have read about more than 290 fanfics and i gues thanks so thanks very much for this wonderful fic
ElementistMagicAkua chapter 21 . 8/7/2011
D'aww, They got to be friends in the end.

Can't wait for Reasonably Complex!

(though you might want to mark this one as complete so people aren't fooled)
nequam-tenshi chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
Fantastic ending!

A possible sequal?
Haruna Pan chapter 21 . 5/5/2011
Entertaining story, it left me thinking about the sequel about Vermouth and what you might change. I will be awaiting for you to write it and maybe things could come to some resolution there what with the seemingly affair of the kuroba family, Pandora and Shin'ichi's current predicament.
KidTantei chapter 21 . 4/27/2011
A nice way to end it, by making it connect with the start of the manga. Very creative and genius! I love it D Kinda sad it's over though... But there seems to be a sequel, so I'm happy :3
Atheleia chapter 11 . 3/2/2011
It's been good so far, but I highly doubt that Shinichi would overlook an important fact like the possible existence of the dog (which Kaito pointed out) and just say, "Does it matter?" As a detective, he would be inclined to at the very least inspect the possibility of the dog, and I doubt he would react like that.
Atheleia chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
I'll still be reading on, and I'll save my main comments for my review on the last chapter you've written so far, but there's something I have to say before I move on.

The memory piece was sweet and rather cute, though I'm not sure exactly what the point of it was. However, I noticed something. Yukiko and Eri would've met before their kids got together and became friends, because they originally went to the same high school and had been involved in a beauty contest (they tied because Kogoro showed up late).

So yeah. That's just something you might want to notice.
Mel72000 chapter 20 . 2/24/2011
Thank you for this chapter !
Chelseaj500 chapter 20 . 2/24/2011
Awesome! Yes! Finally a update! Wow! I knew Kaito was gonna be partially right! So it was the cousin! Hah! Liked the ending, but it was also sad... Amazing chapter! Keep it up! Can't wait! UPDATE SOON! Arigato
cand13 chapter 19 . 1/30/2011