Reviews for Possessions A Few Days to Remember 21
Pina S1995 chapter 10 . 9/4/2021
This was so sweet, life moments so beautifully written. Thanks!
sandgrain12 chapter 10 . 10/11/2020
They so have to go to Paris! A new adventure!

Eli is the most wonderful son ever! He loves his parents so much!

Elizabeth is right, her parents are like one person, of course they can function without the other, but together, they are better, stronger, happier...they are complete.

Thanks so much for sharing!
sandgrain12 chapter 9 . 10/11/2020
I think Elizabeth got to emotional and she didn't analized what she read, she just reacted and the fears of not being Grissom daughter was what clouded her judgemenr, cuz I still don't understand what made her think that Grissom was not her dad. She just read one page, the first page.
I am glad things have been explained to her, the poor kid was going thru the worst nightmare ever.

sandgrain12 chapter 8 . 10/11/2020
Okay, they all have gone thru the contents of the box :)) All the Grissom children are happy and know more about their parents' past, all except for one, who is too worried about what she read in her mother's journal.

sandgrain12 chapter 7 . 10/11/2020
At least they are enjoying the stories told by their parents.
But I am still puzzled and I can't let it go.

sandgrain12 chapter 6 . 10/11/2020
Well, I don't feel as silly as I did two chapter ahí; apparently, Sara doesn't know what Elizabeth is convinced that Grissom is not her real father, either.

Eli and Will are si cool and funny, they are interested in what happened but from a very different perspective.

sandgrain12 chapter 5 . 10/11/2020
I don't get it, what made Elizabeth think that Grissom is not her real father? I went back to what she read and I just don't get it. The words she read were no indication, at all!

sandgrain12 chapter 4 . 10/11/2020
What makes her think that she is not Grissom's daughter? I don't get it... I think Bizzy got to emotional at what she read.

sandgrain12 chapter 3 . 10/11/2020
Bizzy is right, they should've never opened the box in the first place, if their mother had wanted, she would've shared her past with them; maybe she planned to do so, but when they were older.

Idk, something is telling me that the twins will end up asking their parents what happened. Or Sara will sense that something is off, and Bizzy Will end up telling her mother what is bothering her and her sisters.

sandgrain12 chapter 2 . 10/11/2020
If Grissom only knew... There will be a bunch of questions to answer once their adorable twins confess what they did and start asking for more details, cuz I bet they will.

sandgrain12 chapter 1 . 10/11/2020
I don't know how Sara will feel when she finds out what her daughters have done.
I, must confess, Ava's comment '"This is before us"' made me smile. I know that what they did is wrong but, they are curious little girls.

Can't wait to read what's coming up!

MAURA chapter 5 . 12/2/2016
I JUST LOVE THESE GRISSOM FAMILY STORIES NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE
Ziver69 chapter 10 . 3/19/2012
Those two little mischievious twins, look what they unfolded. That was a great way to have Sara and Gil share their past. Poor Bizzy, though, thinking that Gil was not her real dad. But a happy ending was great.
DOCMARTINFANCRAZY chapter 10 . 9/14/2011
on to the story. i'm still at a lost for words after viewing those pics. they are burned in my memory. i have to erase them to think straight.

Melissa
lamcsi chapter 10 . 1/4/2010
Brilliant as ususal. I can't believe that you are only going to write one more story about this wonderful family. I could keep reading about these captivating characters forever.