Reviews for Everyone Needs Someone
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Ah, this makes my sappy, fluff-loving heart just sing. :-)
Monk'ichii chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
"Everyone Needs Someone" and I need your writting to survive to the next episode !

Sorry for the review 2 weeks after, I was waiting for the subtitles x)

Like everytime, a great fic D

I'm still supporting you !

Monk'ichii
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Sorry it's taken me so long. It's final paper season, ugh.

I love how you pointed out that all the Booth men seem to gravitate toward her. I never really thought about it, but it's so true. Every single one of them find her irresistable...even if it's simply becasue she owns a pool. Although I love how excited she and Parker got about the body in the bbq pit.

Loved this.

Leah
Joy Kennan chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Cute! I love this:

“Because he knew you’d always need someone,” she informed him, thinking about one of the last things Hank had said to her, though it had absolutely nothing to do with cooking. “Hank said that cooking for yourself isn’t as fun because you don’t feel the love. I don’t know what that means…”

Very Brennan and a great use of the ep!
RedSwirl99 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Honestly, every time I read one of these post-episode fics of yours, I think to myself "this is obviously canon... and some numb-skull editor just forgot to clip it onto the end before it aired!"

Seriously, the characterization is PERFECT and the moments are so genuine. I love it!
Rose Aarac chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Love it! Adorable one shot. Great job!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Another fantastic episode fic. Your stories could honestly serve as extentions for the show. Such adorable and well-characterized moments should be presented to the writers! Let me know when you get an offer to write for the show. :-)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Very sweet!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
aw realistic and cute!
lucyc66 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
very nice
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Very sweet! And just the right amount for these two. Lovely job!
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
VERY SWEET...And in perfect character!
JlovesA chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Great fic! Loved it as usual :) "I don’t know what that means" - so Bones lol. Can't wait for more:)