Reviews for Anniversary
Ok that was kinda sweet
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
that was cute :)
mag721 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
aw as cruel as he can be, even Puck has a soft side to his meanness! lol this was sweet although i'd hoped he was going to give it to her instead of toss it. oh well, it was cute nonetheless :D
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
very interesting, i would love to see a follow up to this...perhaps Rachel trying to figure out exactly what goes on in Puck's head or something like that.
Wrenn8811 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
LOL, that is so Puck

I hope you write more
FOBsession-DL-Freak chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I must admit that was freaking adorable. (: Even though it's not really a romantic thing, it's still awesome. I can picture this actually being in the show. God, I hope it happens. (:
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
loved it
Shealtiel chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Aw! This is cute! I mean, weirdly enough. It's totally cute! I really like it. Yay for Puckelberry!

cleanslate chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
super cute story!
musicaljay chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Wow, what a great interpretation of Puck and Rachel. :D
Hurricane-5 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This was really cute. You should definitely continue this story, I'm sure a lot of people would like it. Good work!
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Cute idea, well executed as well. Keep up the solid writing.
novice242 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I really enjoyed reading this! Great Rachel pov. And I like that you kept Puck as a jerk on the outside, but really observant and complicated (possibly sweet) on the inside. I see this is a one-shot, but I'd love to read more from you on related topics.
ihearttheo.c chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This was an awesome story! I like your different view on the slushies. I loved the ending, perfect!
buddyfozzy chapter 1 . 11/20/2009