Reviews for The Coldest Winter
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I finally find a Lucius Voldermort story and it was really good, captivating really. The angst was heavy but somehow I still enjoyed it a lot Thank you for sharing it.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I like this story even if it's surprising... The inside POV of Voldemort is really touching
yarr chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I'm shocked that there aren't more reviews for this story. Excellent job with it; I love your writing style for the emotion that you bring to the characters. Your attention to detail and use of description words also drew me into the story. Thanks for the good read. I'm going to add this story to my favorites and look through some of your others now.~
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
add you means putting you on my favorite list silly
BabyMoonChild chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
wow is all i can really say to that...i luved it...good job
Ariane V chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Wow. That was just … wow.

I can’t believe there aren’t any reviews.

I’m a big Lucius fan, but I’m very sensitive about the way he is portrayed, so I don’t like every fic out there.

To see my superficial SOB drop his façade, and show he cares for somebody else but himself, was great. And the way you wrote it made it really believing.

I'm happy you showed that, yes, bad guys do have feelings and are not always their overbearing selves.

I have never read any of your stories, but I think I’m going to make my way down your list now.

Keep up the good work.