Reviews for His Jane
Bugula chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
You must have gotten a high grade for this assignment, this is very well written. I truly enjoyed reading it and I hope to read more Jane Eyre stories from you, you have captured the characters so well.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Awesomely done! Very powerful and well written, you captured Edward's POV very well, very believable!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
I love it:) this are indeed pivotal parts of the book! It might be helpful if you put a divider between his thoughts on the proposal and then Jane's disappearance, I got a little confused at that point...
lena chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
the force of Jane Eyre is to inspirate such wonderful things. I never get bored reading about it!
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I was goint through my favorites, and I came across this one and fell in love with it all over again! This is excellent! I simply love everything about Edward Rochester and Jane! Good job :D
BookHuntress chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Good job! I really enjoyed your story. I think you captured the language of the time very well.
niftynoshing chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Read it some 10 times-consecutively. :)

Simply brilliant.
RaawrImaDinosaur chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Ever since i finished reading Jane Eyre...yesterday, i always wanted to know Mr. Rochesters point of view. I think you captured it well, great job! :)
Eponine Thenardier chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Aw! That was sweet, really lovely.
Ru703 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Shavera,

I enjoyed this story! JE has always been a favorite book and I seldom get to read quality fanfictions that are well written and true to form. I think you did a nice job with Rochester's POV, conveying his speech, etc.

take care!
Dominaet chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Aw, this is really sweet and really good! It's romantic without being corny, which doesn't happen much with fanfics :P Really really good!
Kayla Mikami chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Beautiful :) Wonderful job.

And I agree with Jo as well.
Zero to Hero chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Lovely. I have always wanted to read Jane Eyre from Rochester's perspective, and this is a snippet of that. Great writing. You captured the character perfectly.
lookingforme chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I logged in especially to review this, and I am a very lazy person. This fact, I think, speaks to how wonderful your story is! You capture Mr Rochester's character perfectly-I like how he never thinks of his wife by her name, for example. I actually felt sorry for him, and I've always had a hard time sympathizing with him. Good job!
1eye chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Really good ! I agree with Jo...more please :-)