Reviews for This is For Real
dnmann chapter 33 . 9/30/2014
A great story. The character's voices are unique and honest. The plot is complex and pulls you in.

You have to come back and finish this. There is so much left to cover.

Thank you for your story.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/20/2014
Uuuupdaaaate! Uuuupdaaaate! Uuuupdaaaate! Its been forever we need an update!
SALOVE chapter 33 . 6/21/2014
Oh wow! I love love love this! You are a fantastic story teller and I, as a writer, bow down before you. :) more soon please!
Guest chapter 33 . 5/30/2014
Oh, wow, you are a really awesome writer, and I can't wait for more!
kingsmexy chapter 33 . 5/27/2014
So I saved this until I reached the ending. First of all I will say this. You may not like what I say at first, as I will start with things I didn't like; however, please do read it all the way to the end.

My biggest complaint is the complete and utter removal of Clay and others but mostly Clay. Or so it seems unless you magically bring him in somehow. It just feels like you cut a large character out so you could have Xander and Chelsea. Not that I am complaining about that, but I just kept getting upset throughout the story that he was removed, especially since he was Spencer's main support besides her dad. Sadly, you are not the only one who does this technique and multiple other stories cut him out. Second thing that bothers me is the whole Kyla (Possibly) and Madison being lesbian things. I know writers have creative freedom to do as they want, but that stood out to me as a push to far. This did not stop me from reading, obviously, but I made it a little more difficult to find the want to continue. Last thing I find bothersome was the removal of the impurity of the two girls. I loved the fact that they were not pure in the show. They weren't perfect little lesbians. They experimented not only with other girls but guys too. Sure the show took it too far, but I would have loved to see some of that still in here. A past ex or even a one night stand would have been good for me, and it still can be added with a little artistic flare if you want. It is merely a suggestion to add realism.

Something I noticed but is not a problem because of the style of writing, Train of Thought, was the amount of fragments. Had this not been a train of thought story - meaning it rests on how Spencer sees, feels, hears, and thinks about the world - I would find it difficult to read.

Now that you probably hate my guts I will talk about the things I do like. The story is original which is surprisingly rare nowadays, and it has clearly taken a lot of hard work and determination on your end. While there are times Spencer seems OOC, you seem to capture a majority of her personality. Especially, with her thoughts and actions. Creating a character is hard, but matching up to someone else's if extremely difficult at times. Good job on that. You also showed great consistency. Small details rarely changed, I think I only spotted one but can't remember where, and appeared to have a place in the story.

Hopefully you don't take this review as hate, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions or anything on my review.
blinkgleek chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I haven't read fanfics in quite a while, but I'm hooked on this one. Please please PLEASE continue it. I can't stop thinking about it. Other fanfics are not sufficing me.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
UPDATE PLEASE!
ZZZZ chapter 33 . 4/19/2014
umm Nice try great way to fall asleep the buffy like friendship of spencer and her friends are funny other then that ehh
rsrach chapter 33 . 4/9/2014
Thanks for always coming back to this story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
YahxKiKi chapter 33 . 4/9/2014
Ah this was so cute! I can't wait till the next chapter
Godlove chapter 33 . 4/8/2014
Great update
ItsMeCharlee chapter 33 . 4/8/2014
Love the pace you're taking with these adorable girls. Last part was sooo sweet. loved it.
uncg4ever chapter 33 . 4/8/2014
LONG LIVE SPASHLEY!
ShardsOfRayne chapter 33 . 4/7/2014
Awesommeeeeee. But for some reason I just feel like it's going to be ruined soon. It may just be my inevitable pessimistic mindset or I've just read too many fanfics with these ladies in it that end up having some horrible climax but then reconcile at the end. I dunno xD but I love this story and I've been waiting for it to get updated and I loved it(:
inviziblinc chapter 32 . 4/2/2014
OMG loved it! So glad you posted! Can't wait for the next update! AGH! Jus so happy we got a new chapter!