Reviews for This is For Real
GoingBonkers chapter 34 . 2/13
So I read your story again because honestly it's one of my favorites. I just love their chemistry together you write it so well! I really hope you can update when you get a chance I'll wait as long as it takes!
Ash10Mashae chapter 34 . 12/31/2016
WHY!? For the love of God did you have to stop there!? Please finish this fanfiction! i think I might cry... :,(
Ash10Mashae chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
What a PERFECT idea for a FF! I love this! Kudos to you!
Guest chapter 34 . 8/29/2016
PMS!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
Oh my gosh this is sweet adorable and hilarious, but we're you on crack? Jesus I couldn't stop laughing.
Meagan101 chapter 34 . 1/25/2016
You are a awsome writer. Hope you have time to Finnish this story soon
SoNFan137 chapter 34 . 12/29/2015
I don't know how I've never read this before, but this story is amazing! Just spent the last few days reading and now I'm hooked, hope we get an update soon!
amy-rb9207 chapter 34 . 12/2/2015
Mas capitulos.
TheDWall chapter 34 . 10/14/2015
Well, I just caught up on this fic, and I basically just have one word: fantastic. (Bah-dah-bah-bah-bah) I'm lovin' it. But really, I can't wait to see more! Please post asap, so I'm not in a state of excruciating anticipation for longer than necessary! D
Tee chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Pls finish this
aboschee0626 chapter 34 . 9/25/2015
Please please PLEASE don't give up on this story! I can't wait for the next update!
degrassi1son chapter 34 . 8/12/2015
Close to 500 review now! Keep it up. There aren't many good stories on here anymore, I'm counting on you to finish this out. I don't feel like I can truly leave this site for good until some of these long standing stories reach their end.
Water Queen 25 chapter 34 . 7/30/2015
Love this story and can't wait for the next update. Also I love all the banter and cheesiness(I think that's how it's spelled).
SALOVE chapter 34 . 5/20/2015
Yay! The auditions are going to be epic! I can't wait :)
Samaranth1993 chapter 34 . 4/30/2015
omg what are you waiting for get more chapters up hurry I read this in like a day and I need more! ...but no really great story