Reviews for This is For Real
SALOVE chapter 34 . 5/20
Yay! The auditions are going to be epic! I can't wait :)
Samaranth1993 chapter 34 . 4/30
omg what are you waiting for get more chapters up hurry I read this in like a day and I need more! ...but no really great story
lesbianzombielover chapter 34 . 4/29
Sorry for being a late commenter. But your story is awesome and i cant wait to find out what happens next. And i swear Ashley can read minds
kirax29 chapter 34 . 4/28
So, yeah. This update was very exciting for me. Every update you post is very exciting to me. I thought it was time for a reread for me, so I got to fall in love with this story all over again. So thank you! As an fabric writer who has now gone over a year with no update (and a more than half finished chapter languishing on my laptop), I shant bug you for a quick update. Ok, that's a total lie. Update soon! :D
GoMe chapter 34 . 4/26
this is the only Chelsea character I don't like at all. a lil over the top n lame. Ashley is adorable n such a good person. spencer is well..meh.
Mellyb14 chapter 34 . 4/25
Thanks for the update! It's good that your back
dnmann chapter 34 . 4/24
Chelsea and Xander are so funny. And Ashley is cute.
Godlove chapter 34 . 4/24
Great update
dnmann chapter 33 . 9/30/2014
A great story. The character's voices are unique and honest. The plot is complex and pulls you in.

You have to come back and finish this. There is so much left to cover.

Thank you for your story.
Guest chapter 33 . 9/20/2014
Uuuupdaaaate! Uuuupdaaaate! Uuuupdaaaate! Its been forever we need an update!
SALOVE chapter 33 . 6/21/2014
Oh wow! I love love love this! You are a fantastic story teller and I, as a writer, bow down before you. :) more soon please!
Guest chapter 33 . 5/30/2014
Oh, wow, you are a really awesome writer, and I can't wait for more!
kingsmexy chapter 33 . 5/27/2014
So I saved this until I reached the ending. First of all I will say this. You may not like what I say at first, as I will start with things I didn't like; however, please do read it all the way to the end.

My biggest complaint is the complete and utter removal of Clay and others but mostly Clay. Or so it seems unless you magically bring him in somehow. It just feels like you cut a large character out so you could have Xander and Chelsea. Not that I am complaining about that, but I just kept getting upset throughout the story that he was removed, especially since he was Spencer's main support besides her dad. Sadly, you are not the only one who does this technique and multiple other stories cut him out. Second thing that bothers me is the whole Kyla (Possibly) and Madison being lesbian things. I know writers have creative freedom to do as they want, but that stood out to me as a push to far. This did not stop me from reading, obviously, but I made it a little more difficult to find the want to continue. Last thing I find bothersome was the removal of the impurity of the two girls. I loved the fact that they were not pure in the show. They weren't perfect little lesbians. They experimented not only with other girls but guys too. Sure the show took it too far, but I would have loved to see some of that still in here. A past ex or even a one night stand would have been good for me, and it still can be added with a little artistic flare if you want. It is merely a suggestion to add realism.

Something I noticed but is not a problem because of the style of writing, Train of Thought, was the amount of fragments. Had this not been a train of thought story - meaning it rests on how Spencer sees, feels, hears, and thinks about the world - I would find it difficult to read.

Now that you probably hate my guts I will talk about the things I do like. The story is original which is surprisingly rare nowadays, and it has clearly taken a lot of hard work and determination on your end. While there are times Spencer seems OOC, you seem to capture a majority of her personality. Especially, with her thoughts and actions. Creating a character is hard, but matching up to someone else's if extremely difficult at times. Good job on that. You also showed great consistency. Small details rarely changed, I think I only spotted one but can't remember where, and appeared to have a place in the story.

Hopefully you don't take this review as hate, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions or anything on my review.
blinkgleek chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I haven't read fanfics in quite a while, but I'm hooked on this one. Please please PLEASE continue it. I can't stop thinking about it. Other fanfics are not sufficing me.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014