Reviews for In Good Hands
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Awesome story! Love the Colby David friendship! And I always thought he should have been hurt worse after jumping onto and falling off of a moving truck! Good job!
God Bless,
SW
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
That's nice )
HotchsGirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
You are writing the most amazing David/Colby stories I ever read!

Thanks a lot for every single one of them - I am addicted.
lilballerette10 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
aw great story! It was very genuine and I can actually see them having this conversation. I owe you a thanks as well, your story totoally inspired me to finish my post chinese fiasco story :) which I've left untouched for a bit now, so thanks for that! lol
belana chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
another great story, As soon as I see your name I read them straight away. Keep writing
PattyB chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Thanks for writing this; it's been needed.

I liked it a lot and felt so sorry for Colby. He was

practically asleep on his feet and it's a good thing

David took him to his condo. If he'd gone home alone

and encountered the intruder, he'd have been an easy

victim.

I'm glad too you brought Don into the picture. He looks after his team, if not like a father then like

a big brother.
Thesaurusgirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I absolutely loved this. It seemed exactly like what would have (should have if the shows writers had any sense!) happened between the two chacters. It was very well written. Great job.
Lily G chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Very good story!
JazzieG chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Enjoyed this, very well written. Draws the reader in and answers some questions, still leaving the reader wanting more!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
That was awesome... very plausible way for things to come back together. Thank you.
cecne chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Another great story. You write the characters really well, and I love the way you fill in the blanks left in the episodes. Thanks!
teetotally chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
OMG - you just made my day (or night)..

I was just re-reading At Bay and A Stiff Wind the other day, wondering when you'd finish the promised "epilogue". You must be psychic. Can't wait to read, will print it out and take to bed for warm fuzzy bedtime story. review tomorrow :)

thanks a million!

:) :) :)
lizard971 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Nice.

You always know best how to capture the characters. I love it.

Of course it doesn't hurt that you focus your angst on the characters I like. Lol.

Yes it was good reading you again!

Thanks.