Reviews for Trouble with Vows
kittybug85 chapter 22 . 7/19
cute
GillianLSteele chapter 22 . 6/29
Awwww such a great story. Love it!
ladybear92 chapter 22 . 12/15/2015
thank you for the story. _
starlite22 chapter 16 . 12/3/2015
Confused as to why they only had 3 months to try before they die?
starlite22 chapter 9 . 12/3/2015
Confused, I thought the article she read about help needed was for St Mungo's then she goes back to the small charity place she left Rin's medication at?
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 22 . 10/13/2014
VERY cute! I enjoyed this story much more than Discovering Her Courage. I have noticed that both of the stories I have read so far have numerous spelling/ word errors. Anyways, I truly enjoyed reading this story... I thought it had a unique twist that I haven't read before.
SilentFlame13 chapter 22 . 9/17/2014
I really liked this!
The cat with blue eyes chapter 22 . 6/11/2014
This story was so moving ! Ron's death was so tragic...
Serenity Blossom chapter 22 . 6/1/2014
Great read!
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 22 . 5/3/2013
Very sweet. I was afraid there would be a lot of angst when I started this but it was just enough to not be to sweet or sad.
S.Peridot chapter 22 . 8/30/2012
I really enjoyed this fic :D
clumsydolphin chapter 17 . 8/6/2012
Hi deaudle, I know this story has been done for awhile so this comes late but I want to say I am so sorry about the loss of your mama. I have 2 sons one of whom is a 21 year old man now, I am a 40 year old woman and I still feel like I am a little girl who needs her mama sometimes. I can't imagine not having her, she's the utmost important woman in my world and I feel so sad for you. I wish I could share mine with you.

I love this story as well but I'm not surprised, you are a favorite author of mine!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/3/2012
I loved this fic! I read it like non-stop every time I had some spare time I was totally hooked.

At first I was unsure as to how the whole Bill/Hermione would read without it seeming totally twisted, but you did a really great job. The struggles they faced and the way the understood each other and the struggles worked really well.

I also liked George's input to the situation!

great job :)
Arime Setta chapter 22 . 5/1/2012
Wonderful twist! Great story!
Lisa chapter 22 . 4/27/2012
read a couple of yours :) you really are a good writer, they all seem to have really good twists :) you must have an amazing Imagination to come up with these story lines :)