Reviews for Toying With a Few Ideas
Ericka Jane chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I'm so glad someone did a oneshot for this. That moment with the hand buzzer bugged me for the longest time because it felt like something that Dean just would NOT do, or at least, something he wouldn't do a year or so ago. I wish the show had addressed this a little bit because you know Sam had to have been a little upset by it. Thanks for this and very nice job :)

-Erica
bhoney chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Nice one! Glad you addressed this!
snlover10 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Thanks, short and simple!

I loved Sam's bitchface when Dean hit him with the buzzer, haha!
staceycj chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Absolutely brilliant concept! Can there be more to this?
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
I could see Dean trying the hand buzzer on himself before Sam.

That's what so great about fan fiction, answering questions from different episodes, such as, did Dean know the buzzer was safe. But than Sam had a hunch during the episode "Route 6", he figured the racist truck wouldn't crash into the Impala.

I liked Dean's words to Sam at the end of this story and his answer to mistakes that have been made, "Human".

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Totally loved this tag! Thank you so much for sharing it!
Lady Chekov chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I found the buzzer moment very upsetting, too. I mean, I am a huge Dean fan and I thought it was totally out-of-character for him to suddenly risk Sam's life on a hunch like that. I was so mad at the writers because it made Dean seem so cruel (and we all know that he is not). I think your idea makes a lot more sense. Dean testing it on himself first is so perfectly holding with his character.

Loved this line:

"...making you jump has always been one of my greatest pleasures since you were six." :-P

I wish this could have been a real scene in that episode.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This was wonderful. It was great to see Dean realize where their relationship was and start to reconnect again. Thanks. Hugs, Vonnie
moonlitnight107 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
okay. I had no choice but to give you a review for this particular story. The way you wrote this, that follow up between the brothers...it was just...I honestly can't find the words to describe it. Only that you portrayed each brother perfectly, along with their relationship. The fears and insecurities of both brothers. Dean's assuming Sam trusted him, while at the same time Sam knew it wasn't a two way street. All the hurt, trauma, and frustration from everything that has been going on...especially between them...

I loved this story. Keep up the good work.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Awesome story. And yeah, I can actually see this happening and the pranks stopping for a while after how upset Sam was by what happened!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Thank you for doing this!

When Dean put that buzzer thing to Sam I was like, "Ah!" And then nothing happened I was like, "What the hell, Dean: you coulde have killed him." I knew that things were damaged between them, but I wouldn't have risked that on someone I disliked with a passion.

SO! Thanks for writing this fic; it makes me feel better.

Good job!
TraSan chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

And a little bit of perfect, too. :D
avidreader33 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Very, very good story! Sam did look a little frightened in that scene.
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Dude, awesome.;) Love it:) So sweet... I love that they've FINALLY gotten back to whom they are supposed to be, but, it bugs the SHIT outta me that it took SO FRIGGIN LONG for that to happen... :sighs: But, this, was an awesome missing scene fic;) Love it;)