Reviews for Transformations
kirara the great chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
lol red alert god hes a tight bot when it comes to security but god do i love sadistic decepticon sam
July chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
This Is Fantastic! Amazing writing and great story !
Gracelet chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Hi this is EXACTLY what I've been looking for! Well done on the writing, great style! Please update and dont give up on the story! X
Peya Luna chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
damn, i really hope youll continue this one day! confident, more-or-less evil sam is awesome...and hell shock his old autobot-buddies to the core. technically they ARE to blame for his change, at least a bit, cause they didnt detect soundwaves claim and did something about it before it was too late - i bet especially prime would be torn about this. though no one would suffer more than bee to see 'his' sam like that. and while he cant go back to what he was, i really want to see sam on their side again, be it because megs dies and soundwave defects and brings him along, or because soundwave dies and without their link theres nothing holding sam - heck, maybe he could bring his new bbf tailwind with him ;-) though the most realistic scenario would probably be for the autobots to tamper with the link, maybe replacing soundwaves with one of their own and undo at least parts of his brain/processor-washing and awaken the buried parts of sams personality. because deep inside theres still quite a bit of the old sam left or the memories of michaela and his parents wouldnt hurt him so much...
hotstep122 chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
aw man...bad SoundWave, bad Sam
icanhascamaro chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
Wow. How does this story not have more reviews? Awesome take! Wish there was more _ I love evil Sam. You have a great plot going on here!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
I love this story! This is a really convincing decepticon Sam and please pretty please won't you continue the story?
Ciega Chica chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
Sweetness! Sam working for the Dark side, that's totally awesome! XD Can't wait for him to be captured. I'm wondering what happened to mikeala and how she'll fit into all this. Great job!
Kitiara Woodbane chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Wow I really like this idea! Please update as soon as you can!
Twylyte chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
This fic is awesome. It's great and amazing and I really hope you continue it. You've actually come up with a reasonable explanation for Decepticon!Sam, although I wonder how he'll react to his old life? How will they react to him? Will they manage to remove Soundwave's mark? Maybe change it so that he is addicted to an Autobot?

I love this fic and wish you'll keep it going!

-Twy
Raining Ink chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
Wow! I can't believe you don't have more reviews for this! It's both original and good. Do you plan to continue it?

I think Sam is a very interesting character, and I wonder if he might turn out to be better (more autobot-sypmathetic?) than he thinks he is.

Nice job. Lots of great action. I look forward to reading and reviewing more...pretty please?
adrixa chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Lovely, lovely story! Plz update soon!
denique chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
Nice work, please go on!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Ah. Psychology's fun, isn't it?

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
Lunulata chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Looks awesome, although I'm a little concerned about Sam becoming something of a Gary Stu. He /will/ have faults and failings, yes? Real ones, not just occasional semi-crippling nostalgia-bomb. Perhaps there will be major conflict, emotionally or otherwise, that he can't get out of in the next chapter? I'm looking forward to it.