Reviews for This Life
... It's Thymilph. Thymilph, as in Thymine, one of the four components of DNA
Unsigned chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Here! Happiness!
Pineapple Joonmyun chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
i like this fic, it somehow gives a view on his life keep it up!
Ayala Atreides chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
This is a really well-written one shot! It's an interesting picture of what Viral's life might have been like during the time-skip.
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Quite bittersweet. Really enjoyed the scene at the convenience store and how tangible the history was between Simon and Viral. Thanks for uploading your story here!
Ridney chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I read this on livejournal first, and I still love it. From the uneasy truce between human and beastman to the uneasiness among the beastmen themselves - and within themselves - this is a lovely little glimpse at life in the timeskip's lost years. Nice character exploration for both Viral and Simon, and I also enjoy the understated expansion of their world. Everything feels right.
JimmyDANj2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Wow. One review before me? That's not right. Because you're awesome. And this story proves it. Usually a description like this wouldn't really catch my attention, but I decided to give it a chance. It IS Gurren Lagann, after all. In any case, I am so glad I did. You're a genius, your writing is phenomenal, and better yet, you're applying your mad skillz to Gurren Lagann, quite possibly (Hell, it effing IS) the best anime ever conceived. I really like how you portray Viral, and his character in this story is far more deep and involved than any I've ever seen in any other story. Great job, you've earned this praise. Bam, straight up onto my favorites list. :)
Mantinas chapter 1 . 12/3/2009