Reviews for Different Circumstances
poloport chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
...No, it's called bestiality...
Random-san chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
I'm sorry to hear about your father. it's devastating to lose someone close to you. your in my prayers. take care.
Thoughts13 chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
hey, I hope you feel better, and update soon.

I really like this fic. I hope that naruto can get rid of that loyalty seal. and that hiruzen dies.
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Great Update!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
NICE chapter.

I liked the beginning, the midle and especially the end

All in all, this is a nice combo of Fluff/the FuNnAee1! and drama
Grey vs Ale chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Hey bro! sorry about the incident, at least you can cry not sound mean and sorry if it does. I have a thing when evenever i want to be kind and nice, it's mean but i know how you feel my grandpa died a year ago and i couldn't cry or shed a tear. But it's ok my friend gave me the best advice " We should not persecute ourselves for things we can not control" only try to get over it with help from people you love. Friend don't worry it's okay to cry we should because bottling it up only hurts you.
Please Read my stuff chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Litewarior chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
This is funny, and also has an element of adventure! Also, why do you dislike the Sandaime so much?

If you want a couple of really long and good stories, try Freedom Guard. He is a great writer, but his stories are often overlooked, even though they are the longest stories I have seen. Seriously. They are longer than Chunin Exam Day.
Please Read my stuff chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
schnookums chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Loved it! Especially the not so good Sarutobi.
RAWR chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
A REALLY BIG flaw in your plot chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
1) If Gamabunta was able to communicate with the Kyuubi why couldn't he stop the damn kid from searching for the giant chakra ball for TEN MINUTES! (as such in your story line Uchiha Madara not only is to blame for this incident but Gamabunta to a extent for NOT putting the info he had on the Kyuubi to good use Before Shiki Fujin

as a result to fix this I suggest a filler where Naruto gets utterly pissed off at Gamabunta but then forgives him for his temporary lack of sense

2) LOL at Shinigami realizing this is his daughter and the consequences of Gama's big fat mouth

Neoson897 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
lolz that was funny
schnookums chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Interesting take on it all! I wish you'd turn it into a story, but either way I still loved this.
Please Read my stuff chapter 1 . 11/21/2009