Reviews for Foam
Kristina chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
omg...what the hell were you thinking with this shit?
TitaniaFalls chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Again, I love Love LOVE! your style, and your imagery is so perfect. You make me strive to be a better writer. Seriously, when I read someone as good as you that makes me itch to write and work harder, then the author must be golden! Thanks for inspiring me :D

I've never read a sex scene that was light, but hot at the same time. It was great. I got a feel of realism, which is even better. That's the thing about you. When I read you, I don't feel like I am in a fake world, or I forget all about these characters being something out of a manga or anime or game. I am convinced that this is real, it is happening, and suddenly I am there, watching like a fly on the wall.

Needless to say, I liked it. It was tasteful, it's good quality reading, and it keeps me coming back for more. Do you, by any chance, write your own stuff?

You've got a talent (sorry for the long review), but keep posting, and I'll keep reading.
Yarouka chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This was some well-written smut, my dear! Though I'm not too into the fandom yet, I enjoyed reading it. Who is this Shinjiro character? Sounds like he gives good head. XD

-Savvy
Rivala chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Believe it or not, this is the first time I've read a persona fic, despite bring a huge self-proclaimed fan of the series, especially persona 3 ;. I'm glad I read something so cool... :D
Exhile87 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Omg... This was an interesting read. P I do get in the mood for some Shinji/Mitsury sometimes and even if you didn't mean for it to happen, there were some really, really hot stuff in here, lol. The way you wrote the sex scene was brilliant; not distasteful or too descriptive, which is great. Good work! _
Hedonistic Opportunist chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I usually don't really read fics for fandoms I'm totally not familiar with, but - seeing how it was *you* - I thought I'd give in. This review will be a bit on the sucky side, seeing that I'm tired and should be in bed by now. To make matters worse, my cat is meowing its tongue off just to annoy me D: So I apologise beforehand if this is incoherent (and for any dumb typos).

Anyhow, I really like the writing style; it's very detailed and crisp, and full of lovely imagery - but you know how much I love your metaphors! But maybe I'll say it again: your imagery is gorgeously vivid and creative (love this one: an old song twirling atop a dated music player that skips as many notes as it plays). I'm honestly awed at how beautifully you write. I also think your style here is lighter than what I've seen before – and it fits the style of the fic.

I like the realistic feel to this; the setting as well as the characters seem very rough, kind of jaded. I like how there are no clichés in here – everything in this piece unfolds very straightforwardly, which is a nice change from the cookie-cutter crap you find on this site at times (do I make sense?). It's not an overly romantic fic, but one that shows how people bond with each other on a very realistic basis. And I might not know who those two are, but you characterised them well enough to make them appealing for me.

Now, to the smut: I think you wrote it well. While the original prompt was very crass, you made it into something tasteful and genuinely erotic. I don't read much het (not so much due to hating it, but just having been scarred by awful, awful NC-17 fics I found on the net). I'll command you – AGAIN XD – for not using odd euphemisms and making this so hot 3.

Gosh, I think I've run out of things to say. I just really enjoy this and love, love you for being so versatile.
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I really liked this. It's certainly not pairing that is done a lot, which makes this even more fantastic to read. You've done an excellent job of taking an otherwise crass ( :D ) prompt and handling it with poise. Strong narration and beautiful descriptions. Well done! Hope to see more from you :)