Reviews for The Journey of a Thousand Miles
M.E.Pea chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
I LOVED the story (best TBBT slash story I've read so far), but the only thing that bothered me is that it seems as if Howard just gave up on women and settled for Raj, also supporting the misconception that people can just switch sexual orientations at will. Other than that, I loved this story and I will definately re-read it :)
yet again chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
awwwwww
Koigokoro-Love chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
Cute! Well formatted and well written. I liked the way you set it up, with one chapter for each of the 4 boys. I also really like how you write Sheldon. :) My only real question is why is it rated M? I'd have rated this K or T at most.

Great work over all though! You're a good writer.
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
Awww... That's so sweet.. :) I LOVE it! :)
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Ohhh. Did Raj actually ask him that?.. *squeals softly*

AWSOME! :) Now I'm excited! :)
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Oh dear.. Poor Howard..

I figured that was what had delayed him.. :(
Sweet-Hearted SilverEars chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Hmm.. Interesting.. I'll keep reading.. :)
Scoutingforgeeks chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
nooooo don't finish it there! moooore please!
BillBabe chapter 4 . 1/21/2012
This is really a great story. You captured their personalities just right. Fantastic.

Ps. But I do believe M is a bit highrated for this story. :)
jahpeace chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
Great adorable story. Have u seen the episode where they're making out on those kissing machines howard made for leonard and priya? So hot! This is really realistic btw. I hate when ppl make this characters not like themselves. I just find that an excuse for bad writing lol... :))
Anon chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Oh this was great! You got all of the characters perfectly! And it's nice to find some realistic Howard/Raj. It was really great, and you're an amazing writer.
The Terrible Jester chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
ooh, so sweet! 3

lovely story. bravo
Hunnyfied chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Ha... I actually know a David whose last name is Zhang... Random, I know, but... Cool story by the way! Good job.
Becky chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
"What would I do without you?" "What would you do with me?" "What wouldn't I do with you?" That was gold! And so hot.
Risky-purpura chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
This story is really one of the best. They're so cute together. You should write more :]