Reviews for SOMETIMES THERE ARE NO WORDS
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
That was a really emotional episode and loved this tag, especially the silent communication between the boys, something they do so well, in real life as well as in the show!

Great writing.
Soncnica chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
no...sometimes there really are no words!

the ep hurt so bad, and it was over way to fast and Jo and Ellen...that hurt!

and Dean... god that boy just... has so much on his shoulders, I'm surprised he's not suicidal or something.. idk...

I loved this story from the first word till the last!

hugs,

S.
TraSan chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Loved the silent communication at the fire that our boys are so good at doing. Wonderfully conveyed emotions. Brilliant.
Monika11 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Karen,

Your writing is like poetry: you capture the feelings of the characters with beautiful words.

Monika
CarmenC chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Okay, to be honest, I think it's a teeny bit overdone... but maybe that's just me. I mean, they were important to them, but not so much that any of them would shatter into pieces without them. I don't know. That's just my initial reaction. Either way, it was really, really nicely written. Very powerful. You have a gift. Well done!
buggyswifter chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Thank you for writing this wonderful story! I feel like the episode is over now. It ended so abruptly, no words, just watching the burning picture...didn't feel finished for me. Now it does. Loved the line about Sam being the bubble wrap that holds Dean together. excellent definition of their relationship.

As sad as it was to lose Jo and Ellen I thought this was an amazing episode, felt like my favorite show was back. Don't get me wrong, I love the comedy episodes, but The Real Ghostbusters was probably my least favorite episode to date. The way it ended with Becky popping off where they could find the Colt felt like a cheat. Anyway, I'm rattling. I think you nailed Dean's emotions from the end of the show. Great job!

You have again provided an amazing distraction to keep me from getting my household chores done. Today it is my kitchen that needs me. There is an unpleasant odor originating in my refrigerator that needs to be dealt with. Time to play 'name that leftover' as I discover unrecognizable containers of what once was edible food. At least when you clean your living room there is always the chance of finding some loose change or lost earring as a prize. I have yet to find anything not disgusting when cleaning out the fridge. I am fortified now...let me at it!

Thanks again for writing and have an amazing Turkey Day!

Amy
carocali chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
"The only reason he hadn't fallen, Dean realized, was because his baby brother had taken a single step closer. Big, hazel eyes, alone - holding Dean up - making the pain breathable. Sam always was the bubble wrap that kept Dean from shattering."

Beautiful and so true. Even through all of this, Sam still knows how to handle Dean - and hopefully that will come back for Dean as well.

Just lovely!

:D

Caroline
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Aww this was so sweet and sad ( I haven't seen the episode but I read about it and was like "gah? they killed them? really?" I love the angst though, always a good hit in this fandom .- Great job honey! :D
sylia91 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Great tag. You're right, the silence at the end of that episode and the devastation on all the men's faces was much more powerful than any written dialogue could have accomplished.
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This episode actually made me cry, which is rare. Brava, fabulous job on conveying the feelings of this.
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
AMAZING! karen you did and awesome job capturing the emotion of this moment. Great tag! I'm sitting in a pool hall wiping teh tears from my eyes.

I read at any port in the wifi world.

Shar
IWannaLiveInABigBlueBox chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
why why do you do this to me. this whole time i was reading i was chanting in my head i'm not gonna cry i'm not gonna cry and yet i was still crying by the end. i must have been crying for an hour after the show was over. i love jo and ellen and i didn't want to see them go. now none of my perfect couples can happen. all the girls died. i just wanna know why Eric always kills the girls. he killed Ava, Bela, Ruby, Anna, and now Ellen and Jo. it's just a sad story and you can't help but cry in at least a few episodes uless your heartless. it was an amazing story and i actually love stories that make me cry. so good job and keep writing
mousefiction chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Aw,man. You did this tag really well.

'Was powerful.

Great job.
Phx chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Wah!

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Thankfully though, they didn't lose alot more that night.