Reviews for Underside
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 1 . 7/8
I REALLY wish you would make this a full fledged out story. It whispers of such potential as to be completely mesmerizing. I want to know how the marquis will give the goblin king power over Sarah _ Will you do it? Please?
Aurora Kemanche chapter 1 . 1/16
This is so deliciously dark. I definitely need more Labyrinth and Neverwhere crossovers in my life. Too bad this isn't a chapter fic, I would give so much to read some interaction between de Carabas and Sarah. I have a feeling the marquis wouldn't have the stomach to go through with his deal with GK.
LovelyAmberLight chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
One shot! That's just wrong. Mean? No. I know the "right word." Cruel. Yes, that's cruel.

Thanks for the great one shot. I'm following this just in case you ever change your mind. Please change your mind. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
GoldenGryphon chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Caught the

It was delightful to watch the interplay between two powerful magic-using creatures. The give and take in the conversation, the wonderful nuances of ebb and flow. A pure pleasure.

Thank you for writing this.
Best thoughts.
arlottaness chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Oh this is so deliciously evil... I cannot believe this is a One-Shot. A great one-shot, with a very talented and tempting author, yes. Though sadly still a one-shot.
Bee-cee-kay chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Sigh, this is such an amazing concept, I wish it was some epic multiple chapter story, but that ending just fills me with doom and dread and horror for poor Sarah, and I love it! Excellent work.
LadyRana chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
How did I miss this fic? Love it! Totally disappointed its a oneshot, though :-(
arcangeldjr chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is absolutely delicious. Love it!
Anisky chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This is so wonderful. Right now it's feeling nothing short of disastrous that there isn't another chapter to this.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
...Holy sh*t. And one of the few fanfics I've read where Jareth is just as terrifying as a storybook villain should be. Sarah is going to be in for some very interesting times, and some very harsh lessons.
Fate's Silver Chain chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Type your review here...
Word junky chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
AHhH I only just found this and now there's no hope of knowing what comes next. What a brilliant trio Jareth Sarah and de carabas would make. No hope of finishing it 4 years after the start is there? Love this and am adding it to favs
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I love this little fic. The fact that it's a one-shot is somewhat disappointing, but all the same, I found it worth the time it took to read it. Great work. _
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
*fangirling* This is fantastic! One of my favorite Labyrinth fanfics! I was wary because I am not a big fan of Neverwhere, but this story made me reconsider my view of it. Thanks for writing.