Reviews for Underside
Seven-Shades-of-A chapter 1 . 6/7
This was such an intriguing idea. I love the idea of Jareth and the Marquis being in a story together, particularly one along this thread. Even if it's just a one-shot, which I can respect because it allows the readers to dream up their own stories that continue it, it's such a clever plot and I think you'd make a brilliant job of finishing it should you ever choose.
The references worked so well with the story and feel so natural that I almost missed them. I love how well you've captured the substance of these characters, especially the Marquis' character voice and his perception of Jareth. There's so much about this story that came together wonderfully.
WhenasInSilks chapter 1 . 6/1
Delicious. What an absolutely perfect crossover. And the characterization is SO on point. I especially love your marquis-I get that this is a one-shot, but if you ever get a plunny with him as a protagonist... Well, let's just say I'm going to follow you (as an author) just in case!
PaleJewel1 chapter 1 . 3/21
One shot only. :: sigh with disappointment:: but such an intriguing premise. I don't suppose a great deal of groveling would make you change your mind? No? Darn.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORYLINE!
fruitsmoothy chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
:D , XD (-)/ this rocks. Its like a tasty appetizer that leaves my mouth watering for more!
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I REALLY wish you would make this a full fledged out story. It whispers of such potential as to be completely mesmerizing. I want to know how the marquis will give the goblin king power over Sarah _ Will you do it? Please?
Aurora Kemanche chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
This is so deliciously dark. I definitely need more Labyrinth and Neverwhere crossovers in my life. Too bad this isn't a chapter fic, I would give so much to read some interaction between de Carabas and Sarah. I have a feeling the marquis wouldn't have the stomach to go through with his deal with GK.
LovelyAmberLight chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
One shot! That's just wrong. Mean? No. I know the "right word." Cruel. Yes, that's cruel.

Thanks for the great one shot. I'm following this just in case you ever change your mind. Please change your mind. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
J'adore!
GoldenGryphon chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Caught the hint...one-shot.

It was delightful to watch the interplay between two powerful magic-using creatures. The give and take in the conversation, the wonderful nuances of ebb and flow. A pure pleasure.

Thank you for writing this.
Best thoughts.
arlottaness chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Oh this is so deliciously evil... I cannot believe this is a One-Shot. A great one-shot, with a very talented and tempting author, yes. Though sadly still a one-shot.
Bee-cee-kay chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Sigh, this is such an amazing concept, I wish it was some epic multiple chapter story, but that ending just fills me with doom and dread and horror for poor Sarah, and I love it! Excellent work.
LadyRana chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
How did I miss this fic? Love it! Totally disappointed its a oneshot, though :-(
arcangeldjr chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is absolutely delicious. Love it!
Anisky chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This is so wonderful. Right now it's feeling nothing short of disastrous that there isn't another chapter to this.