Reviews for Underside
arlottaness chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Oh this is so deliciously evil... I cannot believe this is a One-Shot. A great one-shot, with a very talented and tempting author, yes. Though sadly still a one-shot.
Bee-cee-kay chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Sigh, this is such an amazing concept, I wish it was some epic multiple chapter story, but that ending just fills me with doom and dread and horror for poor Sarah, and I love it! Excellent work.
LadyRana chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
How did I miss this fic? Love it! Totally disappointed its a oneshot, though :-(
arcangeldjr chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This is absolutely delicious. Love it!
Anisky chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
This is so wonderful. Right now it's feeling nothing short of disastrous that there isn't another chapter to this.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
...Holy sh*t. And one of the few fanfics I've read where Jareth is just as terrifying as a storybook villain should be. Sarah is going to be in for some very interesting times, and some very harsh lessons.
Fate's Silver Chain chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Type your review here...
Word junky chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
AHhH I only just found this and now there's no hope of knowing what comes next. What a brilliant trio Jareth Sarah and de carabas would make. No hope of finishing it 4 years after the start is there? Love this and am adding it to favs
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I love this little fic. The fact that it's a one-shot is somewhat disappointing, but all the same, I found it worth the time it took to read it. Great work. _
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
*fangirling* This is fantastic! One of my favorite Labyrinth fanfics! I was wary because I am not a big fan of Neverwhere, but this story made me reconsider my view of it. Thanks for writing.
ChucklingDevil chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Loved it! Not only are you a great artist but you can write a captivaing story.
Pity it's a one-shot but I understand...though I'll still have hope...
This was great, keep up the great work!
Jill O'Brien chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Brilliant crossover. Fabulous characterization and description. I wish this were more than a one-shot, but c'est la vie.
Jangamon chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This was fantastic! It's good to get an impression or Jareth from someone other than Sarah.
Jalen Strix chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
This was absolutely gorgeous to read! I adored seeing Jareth through de Carabas' eyes - the descriptions were just so perfect. A wonderful foray into darker fic - thank you!
lyranna chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Oneshot indeed- you can be so cruel...

Brilliant piece, the two stories go together perfectly