Reviews for The Reason Why
Paula Galtarocha chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
I'm loving this retelling of episode. I was very angry with the behavior of the staff who accused Ryan and not let him explain what happened. Erc made a lot of nonsense and the staff was always ready to help you, including Ryan and Eric did not think twice before judging and accusing Ryan.
Ms Honesty chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
You've been raving over an author who does not know it's enunciated and not annunciated or obviously how to use spell check. What is wrong with you!

Readers For Quality Authorship.
Xx chapter 14 . 4/22/2011
Great story i liked the plot .. but its a bit of a wierd ending.
steamboat chapter 14 . 1/23/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed the whole story. Excellent.
Don Dorcha chapter 14 . 1/1/2011
wow! this was great!
Ihni chapter 14 . 4/26/2010
"... and put on his glasses." Perfect ending. Heh.

HEY! Well done! I just can't seem to get enough of these stories that SHOULD have been after this episode. I was SO pissed that they treated him so badly! He deserves way better.
BoyyM chapter 14 . 2/26/2010
nicely done, well thought out. Read the whole thing in one sitting. Now all it needs is a another story picking up where it left off would love to read more.
hunliner chapter 14 . 2/17/2010
That was great, I loved it very much! Thanks a lot, and write more! :-)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 1/22/2010
I think this is good
sparky24 chapter 14 . 1/21/2010
Great story, sis. I really enjoyed reading it even though I never watched the show. You made me care about the characters, always a good thing. Also, you did a fine job on the medical stuff. Did you have to do a lot of research? Anyway, a bit envious that you actually finished your story faster than me.
RockNation chapter 14 . 1/11/2010
Haha aweh.. thats cute!
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 14 . 1/11/2010
I definatly liked this whole story! It was really good. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Bari Amaryllis chapter 14 . 1/11/2010
Yay! 3 Keep writing, I can't wait to see some more of his healing process, and how they'll grow together as a family.
101spacemonkey chapter 14 . 1/11/2010
Yay Ryan is Horatios son! :)
daxy chapter 14 . 1/11/2010