Reviews for The Keronian Pirates Arrive
aerpiungpiunsdfg chapter 16 . 2/22
IS VIVI GOING TO BE HERE? IF SO MAKE IT NOW!
ThiefofStealth chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
this is awesome and funny! XD
i'd like to read another chapter of this! hope you update soon enough! XD
SatoSereSao chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
I'm not going to give up on this completely, as I've been wanting a Keroro X One Piece crossover desperately for a while now. I'm actually thinking of saying 'screw it' and going to write my own pretty soon. Though let me point out a few things that irk me about this fic.

Sanji. Oh god Sanji.

Sanji is supposed to like girls and he's supposed to be funny and outgoing towards women, maybe a bit perverted and a bit over the top but not obsessively and creepily perverted! He's not a child molester or anything! Sanji is actually a gentlemen and cares about Nami, as much as I support NamiLuffy and ever since I watched a bit of Thriller Bark I'm begging to support UsoppNami some... Sanji is a gentlemen. Not a creepy pervert like how you describe him to be in this fan-fic. Please show a bit more respect towards the character.

The little tidbits of description here and there that say 'anime kick' are annoying. They aren't real description, that said I'm not the best with description myself and I'm a bit OCD about description as I add a bit of purple prose to mine... but adding things like 'and he anime kicked him in the face' is a bit annoying. Also none other than that there are a lot of typos, a beta-reader is suggested.

Luffy's character - he's not that dumb either. Yeah, Luffy is stupid... but he's really not THAT dumb. If you've watched One Piece, and I mean REALLY watched One Piece or read One Piece, you can tell through Luffy's development which isn't a whole lot - but is SOME - that he's not all silliness. The way you describe him in this fan-fic you put too much doubt in your tone for his character, a bit too much doubt of his intelligence.

It makes me feel that you haven't really watched One Piece enough or read it that you really understand the characters...

There's also Fuyuki going OMG OMG OMG WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! In I think earlier chapters such as chapter two or three? When Moa was using her Sphere thingy. He doesn't freak out that much.

Though I did like how you thought of making Robin and Kururu relate well together/getting along. I have always imagined that this is the way the Straw Hats and The Keroro Platoon *I don't call them the ARMPIT to be honest as that's not my personal way of calling them... but you can call them whatever*

Keroro Platoon and Straw Hat Pirates

Keroro is a lot like Luffy cept Luffy can actually fight a lot better and has more physical attributes, though Keroro a shown in movie three as he has a clone - Dai Keroro- and actually can turn into a Dragon Warrior- and Musha keroro- and Keroro has Shin Keroro - his newest clone- he's pretty well attributed as well. He's just a bit lazier, Luffy is well, silly and childish, Keroro and Luffy are actually a lot of like if you think about it.

Kululu and Robin are a lot of like as they both have the brains and are kinda like the bookworms. Plus Kululu is the pervert of the group so I guess he would fall under the same category as Franky and Brook... lol

Tamama and Chopper - the cute ones of the group. Even though that Tamama's the bipolar bisexual one and Chopper is just the cute one - he still falls under the same category as Tamama XD!

I believe that Zoro would get along well with Giroro as their personalities are both suborn and yet they seem to have a different side that is more soft like 'down under they seem to be total softies'. Not so much Zoro as he is a bit tougher than Giroro, Giroro is a bit more ridiculous as he is an alien frog - but you get my point. Zoro does have a soft spot that shows sometimes.

Sanji would most likely get along with Dororo as they're both passionate about what they do and knowledgeable, they just sorta have that vibe I'm not sure why.

And I get that she's not really IN their platoon but Nami and Pururu would probably best get along...

So I did like some of the character interactions here and there, I just didn't like how you portrayed a few of them.

Sorry long comment is long. I will try to read more but i just kinda had to review it at this point... needed to get that off of my chest.
King Q chapter 16 . 4/10/2013
this is a really awesome story keep up the good work
General Slime chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
So Nami is the first to awaken huh? That's good, compared to Zoro and Luffy she is more likely to listen and assess the situation rather than start breaking stuff.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/5/2013
its hard to picture the staw hats as keronians without laughing. For example, picture Robin as a keronian.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
It's hard to picture the staw hats as keronians without laughing. For example, picture Robin as a keronian. Enough said.
dsgundam00 chapter 13 . 12/24/2012
not a bad series... please continue it
zoe.bendel chapter 16 . 10/9/2012
Omg im such a ZoNa fan! You should do more of that an you should also update!
StrongGuy159 chapter 16 . 9/22/2012
2 Very funny chapters continue please. HE HE HE HA!
amelia chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
awesome ha hahahahahahahahahahahaha
amelia chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
this is a really cool story! i love it! the only problem is that you're grammer could use some work.
StrongGuy159 chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
Continue your story I REALLY like it & it's very funny!
StrongGuy159 chapter 14 . 7/12/2012
Continue this story I REALLY like it!
toadywoad chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
I've never actually seen/read One Piece, but this is a really good, really funny story. :D

The bit between Oka and Baio was especially sweet :3