Reviews for But Only If You Tell Me To
keli chapter 4 . 9/12
Really good. Please can you write more fanfic of this pairing.
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 7/31/2012
LOL i was so certain that the date could not be all fluffy and wonderful... and you didn't disappoint! thanks!
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
what a traumatic experience, that first relationship! understandable she reacts like that
SpencerFan chapter 4 . 12/6/2011
"I'm . . . afraid . . . I'd give you as many chances as you want . . . I wouldn't be able to help it." - awe, love that part right there. They got into a fight on a date, ha, nice; and the whole thing with the light switching on and off was just adorable. :) I said it before and I'll say it again, I really enjoy your writing with this couple and I hope you'll do more with them in the future! :) Sadly not a lot of Sam/Kensi stuff out there period much less here...real shame too because they are adorable together; maybe you can correct that with another new story in the future huh? :)
vrukalakos chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
I LOVED Sam's last line...Ha ha ha. Poor Renko. Great story
goldiloks chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
yay! i enjoyed this story so much! i like that you are able to keep both intensity and humor throughout sam and kensi's interactions.

i hope you don't know from first hand experience how long those emotions stay with a person who's been in an abusive relationship. that part is very well written. is that canon, or was that artistic license?
Skylark16 chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
I liked it, it was funny and sweet
ficloveobsessed chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
usually I'm a G/Kensi fan, but i am loving this story!
Chitsuki Masuki chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Sam growled. "Say the word, and they'll never find his body,"

So this quote just MADE my day.. ROFL... I can SO see Sam saying that to like EVERYONE who tries something with any of his friends and loved ones.. LOL great story so far can't wait to see what happenes next

Chitsuki Masuki
JTSplash chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
Another love. i relly do hope ur muse inspires a few more
Maira the Panda chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Cute! Wonderful. You should write more, more, more!
samleigh chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
this was really good. I like how you mix the hummor with the romance and does not come off like a comedy. Wonderfull series of stories. I can't wait for the next one.
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
Aw! Loved the last lines! Made me laugh out loud! So cute! But I'm sad the story is done
nas2439 chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
omg god i loved that chapter, specially the ending

Renko cracked me up

thanks for writing sam/kensi (i love them )(as you already know)
JenRar chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
ROFLMAO I laughed several times during this chapter. GREAT job! More NCIS: LA stories, please!